Let it be

Ringo's POV

"Paul McCartney?" A reporter asked Paul. I stared at him as he said the word- "Yes?"  "Is it true you had a son?" "Yes." He answered calmly. "What's his name?" "Jerry." I saw the annoyance in his eyes though he just kept answering so calmly. But my rage was on the edge of exploding. One more question about my son or mine and Paul's relationship and I will just about strangle the bloke.

"Last question for Mr.McCartney." Paul nodded toward the reporter. "Who did you have the baby with?" I instantly stood in front of Paul and felt tears coming out of my eyes. "LEAVE HIM ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE AND OUR SON!" After that I ran out of the building and bit on my tongue so I wouldn't scream. "Fucking hell." I muttered after a while I decided to sit in the alley way Paul was sitting in when he told me he was pregnant.

Paul's POV

"Hey, where's Ringo?" "Don't know Bri I'm going to find him now." I said pushing past him. I walked out the door way and thought 'Where the hell would he go? ah, The alley way.' I ran all the way there and what I saw when I got there was horrifying.

"Richard!" I squealed and covered my mouth with my hands and widened my eyes. I saw blood everywhere and a knife in his hand. Next to him was a bottle of beer. He always drinks when he's upset. I moved onto his face and as I was doing so his crying got louder. "I'm sorry Paulie."

"Why are you sorry my love?" I sat down and hugged him. "I...I..." He stuttered as I wiped tears from his dirty face. "I told them." "Told them what?" I looked into his eyes. "about us." "Oh Darling just let it be." I played with his hair as we cuddled.

Shortly it started to rain. We hailed a taxi. "Ringo look at what you've done to your self." he stared at me with sad eyes. "We'll get you fixed up when we get back to the flat." He nodded.

~back at the flat~

Paul's POV

"Thanks Mal for looking after Jerry." "No problem Paul." Ringo and I walked upstairs hand in hand. Jerry was asleep in his cot. "He looks so peaceful." Ringo said as he put his bloody hand on my shoulder.

"Right let's get this cleaned up." I put my hand on his bloody wrist as we walked to the bathroom.

A/N I have decided that every chapter is a year later starting from the next chapter