Hey Jude!

A/N We're going to skip to 3rd of October 1969

Jerry's POV

"Darling, please wake up it's my birthday." I jumped on my Darling. "Go back to bed Jerry." He rolled over. I walked downstairs to see Julian sitting in the lamp light. "Hey Judes." I jumped up next to him. "I have something to tell you Jerry." "What Judes?" I asked perplexed.

"Come up to my bedroom." "Ok." I answered. We walked upstairs being careful not to wake anybody. "Check out what I found." "Wow!" "Happy Birthday JJ." He handed me the blue guitar. "Thanks Judes."

Paul's POV

"JERRY! Where are you?!" I looked around the room he isn't in his bed. I feel tears in my eyes grow. Then I heard people running around up stairs. I walked up stairs to Julian's room Ringo still asleep. I opened the door to loud yelling and running around. "I'm gonna catch ya." George snarled at Jerry. 

Jerry screamed and giggled as George lifted him into the air. "Judes, Uncoo John I'm an airplane Uncoo George airplane yay weeeee!" He yelled as George held him in the air and ran around. "Daddy do it to me to!" I saw John lift Julian in the air. They obviously hadn't known I was standing there. I smiled as they played.

"Darling's here!" Jerry ran up to me. He jumped to let me know I need to lift him up. "Morning sweetie." Then I felt a presence behind me to find Ringo there I wasn't surprised.

~3pm~

We played football in the backyard, Ringo taught Jerry how to play drums, John taught Jules and Jerry how to play guitar and George and I paid for us to go to smileys which is a restaurant with a massive playground.

A/N the next chapter which will be the last one for this chapter will also be set in 1969. If you guys want at the end of the series I will make the prequel of this so you guys can see what happened when Ringo and Paul met in Hamburg.