For No One

George's POV

"Hey wake up JJ." I say as I shake the boy. "Uncoo George?" He yawns. "Where's everyone else?" They want you to stay here for the weekend. "YAY!" He yelled as he leaped in to my arms. I smiled as he hugged me in a tight embrace.

"So what do you want to do? Go for ice-cream, go to the shops what do you want to do?" I asked him. He looked as if he was really thinking about it. "Can you teach me how to play some more guitar and later we can go for ice-cream?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled at him. 

He ran and grabbed his guitar as I grabbed mine. "So what do you want to play?" "For No One." I taught him how to play it. He sure is a quick learner. He smiled at me as he played a 'C' chord. In about an hour he could play the song perfectly.

"Uncoo George?" "Yeah" I smiled.  "Who am I for?" He asked confused. "Well, who do you want to be for?" I continued to smile. "I want to be for..." He thought out loud. "You!" He yelled and he quickly embraced me in a warm hug. "Don't ever leave me Uncoo George." "Never would dream of it."

We walked down to the Ice-cream shop hand in hand. Jerry hid behind me every time he saw someone walk past him. "Why do they all stare at me Uncoo George?" He aked I didn't know how to answer that so I didn't.

~That night~

"Am I going to school next year?" "You sure are little man." I reply throwing him up in the air seeing him giggle I laughed. We cuddled as we watched Yellow Submarine together.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I heard Jerry yell and suddenly felt his embrace strengthen. I paused the movie. "Hey buddy are you ok?" I asked moving his fringe out of his face. "the meanies are being mean to you, Daddy, Darling and Uncoo John." He stared at me his blue eyes looking glassy.

"It's okay It's just a movie." "Oh."

A/N okay next book Jerry will start calling Paulie Papa. I also reckon Jerry and Georgie have an awesome/cute af relationship. And yes Jerry will be going to school. I might Start a new seperate book Zak Starkey/Dhani Harrison. maybe.