Chapter 29 - Splash Potion Of Situation Solver

"Bodil don't test me! I don't want to shoot you!" Mitch tried to get Bodil to drop the knife. Before Bodil could reply, there was the sound of a bottle shattering, and Bodil slumped to the floor. Behind Bodil Seto was standing, surrounded by glass. "Seto!" Jason exclaimed in surprise. "You killed him!" Mitch cried. "No, I saved your sorry butt, that's what I did! Now help me move him. We can't leave him here." The Alchemist tried to lift The Parkourist. "But what did you do?! Is he alive?" Jason asked.

"Yes, idiot. He's alive. That potion should have him knocked out long enough to get him back to his room. Now help me!" Seto tried to pick up Bodil again, failing. Mitch hesitated but helped lift him up. Jason did aswell. It turned out Bodil was only two halls down from his room, so it didn't take long, "what now?" Mitch asked. "He wakes up tomorrow, and, hopefully, has calmed down." Seto tried to catch his breath. Bodil was heavier than he looked. "Thanks for helping us out, Seto." Jason said. "No problem." He replied. "What if someone sees his door is unlocked...? We have no way to lock it." Mitch asked. "We stay here." Seto replied. "Sounds good. I'm exhausted." Jason said. He hadn't been up for that long of a time, but he'd done alot. So they fell asleep outside of Bodil's room. Why sleep outside of the person who tried to kill them's room? They couldn't very well leave him alone here with a clear conscience!

So the time flew bye. Surprisingly no one else tried anything. Lewis thought about it, even went to the kitchen to fetch a weapon, but he thought better of it. Lee scared Stampy half to death and almost got stabbed with sewing scissors. Everyone else either stayed in their rooms or cluelessly went about their business. All was quiet in the Mansion of Despair, but Monoman was content. Tomorrow would be entry entertainment.