Chapter Twelve

what's up what's up tell me tell me what's up ;) hehe I'm baaaaack with another update! I think this ones pretty long so hope you enjoy it

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.6K READS :) it really means so much to me and I'm so happy for all the feedback!

---------------------------------------

Silent Shinobi (12)

Sakura's POV

"Hey, Zeri, guess what?" Naruto had a mischievous grin on his face as he was walking in front of Zeri, but he turned around to ask her.

"What?" Zeri snapped, her eyes narrowed at Naruto in annoyance, since he'd been trying to get her to reply for a while now.

"YOU LAUGHED!" Naruto yelled, laughing as he did some silly dance in the middle of the pathway. I giggled, noticing the dark look on Zeri's face as she tried to ignore Naruto. Sasuke smirked (so cute!), nudging Zeri as he called out to Naruto. "Hey, Naruto. I don't think Zeri can hear you," he teased, and Zeri shot Naruto a glare, almost daring him to repeat what he said earlier.

"Um, Zeri?" I tapped her shoulder tentatively, and she turned to look at me, the scowl still on her face. "I think you should laugh more, you have a really nice laugh." I smiled at her, quickly walking faster, catching up with Naruto so I couldn't see her expression. Actually, when Zeri laughed, I was really surprised. She didn't even smile one single time since we met her, and to think Naruto's dumbness would make her laugh was kind of funny. I peeked over my shoulder, watching as she bared her teeth at Sasuke as he teased her again. And yet we didn't actually know anything about her, but I can tell she's even stronger than Sasuke, maybe even Kakashi-sensei. I turned away, sighing. I wouldn't even stand a chance at the Chuunin Exams.

"What's up, Sakura?" Naruto glanced at me curiously, wondering why I sighed. I shot him a small smile. "Huh? I'm fine, thanks Naruto." I told him, and he grinned, putting his hands behind his head. "No problem! C'mon, we gotta get a table before it gets crowded!" Naruto grabbed my hand, pulling me forward. I stared at his hand, an anime vein on my forehead. "STUPID NARUTO! DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled, punching him.

Zeri's POV

"Sasuke?" I smiled at him innocently, and he paused, dazed. "Yes?" I bared my teeth at him, scowling. "Shut up!" I huffed, turning away and continued walking, fuming. They just couldn't let it go, could they? What was so funny about me laughing anyway? I growled. Wait, when was the last time I laughed? I realised, confused.

"Yo, Kiba!" Naruto yelled excitedly, and I looked up curiously, hearing a 'Woof!' The hooded figure turned, before waving at Naruto as he approached us, followed by the other two. Another Hyuuga? I scoweld as I cocked my head, weighing her strength. Not as strong as the other one (I didn't even want to mention his name), but she was more honest and open, I mused, noticing how she blushed when she looked at Naruto. My eyes flashed to amber, widening in shock. Her aura wasn't tainted in the slightest; it was a pure white.

"H-h-hi, Naru-to," the girl mumbled shyly, and Naruto grinned at her. "Oh, hey Hinata!" I watched her curiously as her cheeks turned bright red and she looked away, fiddling with her fingers, before returning to Naruto's obliviousness. I cocked my head in confusion, wondering why she had feelings for another when he did not return them (or even notice them). Sakura I could understand, but I had a feeling she admired him for some reason, not based on his looks.

The Aburame seemed to prefer keeping to himself, only watching Naruto interact quietly. I wrinkled my nose, detecting all the insects hidden from sight and held back a shudder. I didn't like insects at all, excluding butterflies. They were harmless and pretty to look at.