2

Briars PoV
Well my first day was not as expected I wanted everyone to like bow down to me again and for me to understand everything in class but I don't and I'm getting kinda nervous now and like is that even a thing like Briar Clifford does not get nervous. What the hell is going on- I really wish I didn't move now because things aren't going to plan!
At least my mom didn't ground me because I really thought she would have seen as on my first day I got a detention! Stupid miss Land or whatever she's making me hate the school and don't even get me started on Luke!! OMG what a dick he's just so full of himself and hes probably best friends with all of the stupid little teachers and he probably a mr perfect- like who does he think he is telling me to go and apologise to that arse of a teacher. Mr goody two shoes over there I bet ugh I really really hate him!
However Later that day I also had French, which was alright seen as I can speak it already quite fluently, then I had biology, that was just boring and I didn't understand a thing so that wasn't to great, and finally I had art, I loved art it was kinda what I did to escape from everything like I would draw if I was upset- paint if I was angry and it would always calm me down. Art was a life saver.
But well at lunch I was quite embarrassed because I had to eat my lunch in the toilets- the toilets. it was HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING, so vile I can't believe i had to actually do it like I could barley eat anything- I mean the smell wasn't bad but it was just quite dirty and well overall embarrassing if anyone saw me coming out of the toilet with a tray they would laugh at me, I would be the laughing stock of the month and I know that because well me and my friends used to do it to people, and now I'm kinda regretting doing anything like that. I was mean! But still I don't care if I have to be mean to work my way back up then mean it is! This is never gonna happen again- i will find some friends!

---------
It was finally Friday and I knew that there would be a party of some kind and i knew that I had to get invited! This was my big chance at being able to find some friends- people who were like me! So I set off to school in a really positive attitude and I was wearing all my expensive clothes, hair done perfectly and makeup on point. This would be the day Briar-rose Clifford took this school by storm. So when I finally got to school i did just that, strutting along to corridors filled with all sorts of people, posters on the walls and big lockers and well there were a lot of them!

Then I heard a smash on what seemed like the lockers it was a boy getting thrown into them, I felt really bad for him he was getting thrown around and beat up a lot. I wanted to help but what the hell could I do, it's like I didn't even have any friends. oh god it was paining me to see this happen I just wanted it to stop. The boy wasn't even fighting back he looked like he had it taken all out of of him- fed up, wasn't even worth trying. But then to my relief  I heard on the loud speaker 'Michael Clifford to my office now and you too Calum Hood' Omg that jerk had my second name oh god why the hell why him! He was such an awful bully he didn't deserve my second name, he will just show it up! Then I saw them both slowly trudging along to the principles office and well Calum was keeping away as much as he could, he had bruises all over his face and he nose was bleeding, his hair all messed up, he looked awful and then there was not a scratch on Michael-he was cruel!

"DONT YOU EVER DO THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN!" Is what I heard next coming out of that untouched boys mouth, he looked so angry his eyes were locked onto Calum.

"Hey it-- it Wasn't all me-- its --its not like she said no" Calum said kind of laughing but kept on stopping to get his breath back as he had been punched in the throat!

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" His eyes filled with rage as he started getting closer and his hands clenched into a fist, he was going to go for him if he said anything else

"She didn't-- didn't exactly say no" he then pulled a smile and well I- I..

"STOP OKAY JUST STOP!!" I shouted running into the middle of them with my eyes closed shut to scared in case Michael would hit me

"Who even are you?" I was filled with relief when I hadn't been touched and well Calum actually spoke to me?

"I'm- I'm Briar" I said shaking because well I had now gotten myself right into the middle of this fight

"Briar who?" I swiftly turned around to face the other boy who had spoke to me, his eyes locked onto mine. I took a step closer

"Briar Clifford" I stared at him making a stern face, no expression because I was scared to see what he had to say

"Your new?" He said back with no expression either, he only took a small subtle step forward but I was still in his grasp

I gulped "yes I'm new" I tried to be as confident as I could showing none of the fear I was feeling right now

Then I felt a warm hand touch my arm as I got quickly dragged into what looked like a janitors closet. I was filled with emotions and I was trying my best to home back the tears but I was truly and deeply scared!

"Please please don't hurt me" I said in a nervous tone, a single tear running down my Scarlett red cheeks

"Shhh" he placed his finger on my lips and then began to move closer until his lips had connected to mine
We then started kissing in a rhythm and it got quite intense. He picked me up by the waist and but me on a shelf he then started thrusting his body onto mine in a slow pace. It kinda didn't feel right though like I mean I didn't get any sparks flying I just kinda did it because I was scared that if I refused he would hit me or something along those lines.

Shortly after it had finished we kinda just started at each other but now I wasn't as scared of him!

"So Clifford huh?" He gave a small smile "good name you got there so like don't show it up" ew he was so cocky he was the one showing it up by getting into fights silly boy!

"I think you need to learn to not show it up actually because it's not me getting into fights!" I said flicking my hair behind my shoulder

"Yeah well I had a reason!" He said sternly staring into my eyes the tension was getting a bit to much

"Anyway what he do to your girlfriend?" I said looking down at the floor because I didn't really want him to snap at me

"Ex- girlfriend now! And well they got together at my own party at my own house and well you can probably guess the rest!" He looked really hurt and upset for someone who acted so cocky and tough

"Who was she?" I said looking back up to him now, placing my hand on his thy, because maybe if I become friends with him he can get my invited to party's or at least tell me about them

"She was called Grace Octts and well she was perfect, she's the second most popular girl and she is head of the cheerleading squad, she's really pretty with short brown hair and blonde highlights she's average height and has a banging body but like I don't even care about her now because she's just some slut!" He seemed angry again

"Yeah she sounds like one! But you know I best be going I need to get to maths, but..." I turned around to face him again "is there any party's tonight?"

"Well Luke Hemmings is having one at like 9 and well just turn up if he doesn't know who you are it will be fine but be only reason I say that is because he doesn't like weirdos just showing up like one time this boy called Ashton showed up and he phoned the police saying the party was 'too out of hand' so he likes to make sure the people who come are cool and you know don't do stuff like that" he smirked

"Okay well thanks" I then walked out of the door with my head held high excited about tonight but also nervous as hell because i know that Luke doesn't like me!