Chapter 1

Thanks for reading adopted by PTX.

I am NOT copying anyone's book. This is an original book.
Also my characters are really random so just for interest I made some of my characters are real and some are anime lol. Sorry if you are scared or confused.

Hope you guys and gals enjoy reading

Love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sky's Pov

Thursday November 1st 2015

It was November 1st, after having my breakfast- a peice of bread and soup- Me, and my two friends,-my only friends in this jail- Joyanne and Kyle went to the big park across the street.

"I don't like how she treats us" Joy said to break the silence. We noded in understanding. Ms. Terry our 'mom' was who. She was mean to all of us except for Lacy and her gang I think she calls them.

"Let's escape then let's see the world," Kyle suggested as he pushed me on the swing.

"That won't work, she'll just find us and hit us." I said

"Yeah and we don't have money." Joy agreed

We just sighed. Ms Terry pulls us by our hair, beats us, cuts us, calls us names and the list goes on. We hate her. Us and all the other 25 children that she mistreat. Only Lacy and her friends get perfect breakfast, lunch and dinner. They get awesome clothes while we live in the clothes we came with.

"I hope we get adopted soon." I sighed. My world just being a dark hole, so getting would be a blessing.

Just then we saw a black vehicle in front of the center, we knew what that means. We dashed back into the house and straight upstairs to fix ourselves since I had not other clothes I stayed in what I was wearing. My dad's t-shirt he gave me before he went to see Jesus. I passed my fingers in my hair to use as a brush, passed a tissue on my body to remove sweat and sat on my mattress on the floor.

"Downstairs now!!!" Gorilla (Ms. Terry) voice screamed through the house. Feet were heard as all the kid made two lines. One for girls one for boys as we walked downstairs in a straight line.

We saw people and my eyes grew a bit.

Pentatonix

I guess everyone knew too because a whole lot of chatting was made.

"Silence!!!" Gorilla yelled and in 1 second we were in line again and so silent I could here birds fart. "Whoever they pick you are to come and say your name and understand." We noded our heads and they started calling names, they even called Joy and Ky.

Avi whispered something to Kirstie and then she pointed at me.

"My name is, Sky Angel Sherissa Silver and I'm four, years old." I said and stepped back.

Ms Terry went back into her office with them and Ky, Joy and I went to my room.

"OMG PTX is gonna adopt!!" Joy squealed, not making alot of noise because of gorilla.

I just giggled. Then I heard my named being called. Lacy put her foot out of her door so I could trip, and I did.

I picked up my tiny self and stumbled my way to Gorilla's office. Then I hand on my cheek and a familiar sting, I just winced as it came again.

"You took to long, were you making a baby up there!!!!" She yelled at me and continued yelling and the group stayed and looked at her terrified.

"Sowwy Momma Terry and it will never ever happen again." I said and I hung my head