The Start of Tour

Saturday 18th November 2015 @ 10:00pm 

Avi's POV (A new POV!!)

We still have 30 minutes till we get to the airport, Sky is quietly sleeping on Scott's lap in the back. I wonder how she'll react to all this, I mean we are going to America so lots to do. 

Right now Kirstie and I are the only ones up and Kevin but he's driving. We're both preparing, she's preparing for the tour and I'm preparing for other things.

I picked up my phone and dialed that familiar number

"Hey mate!" The voice I knew to well answered

"Hey dude, what going on?"

"Nothing much, just came from a radio interview  how about on your end mate?"

"Just getting to the airport, anyway I came to confirm if you and the boys are still down to earth?"

"Yeah man I wouldn't miss it for the world, how's the little cutie?"

"She's aight man sleeping with Scott."

"Aww I could see it, well I got to be off me and me lady are going out."

"Ohhhh don't  do anything I wouldn't do!"

"No promises, Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hung up and dialed another number,

"Hey man!"

"Hey Avioli!!! What's up?"

"Nun much bruh going to the airport what about you guys?"

"The usual, hey are here to cancel our date or something?"

"No just to confirm, are you coming?" 

"Dude wouldn't miss it for the world, and you know that, but I find you're confirming early, I thought you what confirm like start on December or something."

"You know why dude."

"Oh yeah, how I Sky By the way?"

"She's doing awesome."

"Awesome! I got to go by man!"

"Bye!"

By the time I was done Kirstie was fast asleep, so I went on my Intsagram and take a look at things.

Sunday 18th November 2015 at 10:30pm

Sky's POV

I woke up to the vehicle stopping. I looked around

"Hey Sky we're at the airport! You excited!" Mitch told me

"YAYYYY!" I screamed in exitment

"That's a yes! Everyone's inside and I don't want you to been seen by the paparazzi so we'll enter with disguises." He said and gave me a Snapback and shade and put his. When we stepped out of the vehicle no one noticed  used and we did all what we had to do and met everyone else the place where we wait for our plane. 

"Hey Kirs the record company said they will be sending us a private jet!!" Mitch squealed in excitment

"I know this will be so awesome!! By the way we better start going. 10:55" She said back

We all did what we had to do and got into the jet.

"I need sleep." Avi said as he plopped on the couch. I kissed him on the head and went on the other coutch. 

"Hey Scott!!" I giggled and sat on his lap "Can I call Panda?"

"Sure." He dialed Panda's number and gave it to me