14

KAI POV

" Are you okay? " Ji Ae asks

To be honest, I dont know what should I be feeling. It's all mixed up and while my head is saying something, my heart is in contrast.

I miss him.

I'm glad he's safe.

I'm thankful somebody we know is taking care of him when I was not around.

I'm shaken that it's Chanyeol.

I'm angry that Chanyeol didnt tell me what's going on.

I'm disappointed that Kyungsoo is also silent all this while.

I'm sad that I found him this way.

"I'm going to Kwangju. You should call a taxi" I shove my phone into my pocket but Jiae grabs my hand, holding onto me.

" Hey hey I'm coming with you " Ji Ae said

I shake my head, "No, you have to stay here. You need to be at the office while I'm gone"

" Kai.. I'm gonna be there when you need me " She holds my arm that is on the steering

What is this bullshit? Who said I need her? This is my business. I have a marriage to save and even if something goes wrong, do you think Jiae will be the first person I'm gonna ask for help?

" But I prefer alone " I insist on my decision

Park Chanyeol POV

The alarm clock goes off, ringing at a very high pitch at 6 in the morning. Before I get to open my eyes, I can feel the bed moving as another person shuffles around in his position. Kyungsoo's soft whimpers is heard.

"Put that out.... please.. It's loud"

"You have a morning class, you sleepy head" I tap his rosy cheek. This is just one of a change that I noticed in him. The Kyungsoo that I knew was a man of discipline.

Hell, he woke up before his alarm. He was the one who wake his alarm up when his alarm should be the one doing that.

Now, our morning is a little fussy just because Kyungsoo loves his sleep a lot more. If we can get past that, it becomes easier. Maybe we got lucky just because we get ready quick enough to get to where we are supposed to be.

"You're cute" I said while leaning in to kiss him on the forehead when he suddenly places his hand on my chest, creating a safe distant between us.

He looks into my eyes as if he just discovered something he has never seen in it.

He does not break the eye contact, "That's weird"

"What is weird?"

His gaze falls down to the bed sheet, "I dont know. Everytime you said I'm cute, I hear another person's voice in my head..."

My heart almost fucking stop. Please dont say it is that guy.

"What did he say?" I ask, laying back to my spot with a racing heart.

"How did you know it's a guy?" Through his voice, I know he is deeply curious of it, "He said I'm cute too.. I never heard of this voice in my life"

I fake a smile, a little taken aback by his attention to detail, "Just a wild guess.. Anyway, should I be jealous him?"

Kyungsoo giggles, "Of someone I dont even know? Come on!"

We get ready for our day ahead and eat a quick breakfast. Cereal has been our comfort food day and night so I have a huge stock of cereals from different types and brands, as well as milk.