5

I have two more subjects to be tested on and it is  physics and addmaths haaaaaaa burn! But this is a short update cause I miss updating so much

KYUNGSOO POV

That lunch is half terrible and half sweet. I am flustered to high heavens and cant feel any more ridiculous than this. We go home directly after that.

" You're home? That's fast " Won ahjumma said

" Ask him " I point at Jongin

"What? I thought you liked it" Kai winks at me, "I'm going to send Won ahjumma home now so we can have alone time together later"

"Alone time but not together" I reply with a wink too.

"Okay kids, Kyungsoo honey, see you tomorrow!" Won ahjumma waves her hand

"See you!"

Won ahjumma exits the house and Kai walks out the door, "Dont miss me too much, I'll be back baby"

"Bye, Kai" I try to sound uninterested but he damn near walks back in, "Okay, alright, stop"

I circle around the bar counter, shocked that he comes in stomping. He does not look mad and I know he's only trying to play with me. But I do hate when somebody or something chases me like girl, please dont.

I put up my hands as a surrender, "Come back home fast okay? I'll be here waiting with no pants on"

That frown on his face immediately turns into crease-free canvas and a fucking wide smile pasted on his lips, "Yeah, make sure you do that. Bye honey"

He waves at me and walks out, locking the door behind him. I let out a long, heavy sigh. Jeez. Handling Kai is like handling a kid, but this kid loves naughty baits. It wont work if you just offer normal candies or chocolate.

"I swear I'm gonna rip his brain and mouth" I curse while turning back around the counter to head upstairs and change clothes when the bell rings.

I look at the main door for a split second. Kai should have his own key, right? Why would he press the bell? I make my way to the door and open it, leaving just a small gap to see who's outside first.

"Hi, Kyungsoo"

A gasp leaves my mouth. Park Chanyeol is standing there in all of his glory with deep yellow and navy blue checkered shirt and black jeans. Right, I am just speechless at the fact he is here at my door.

He awkwardly rubs his nape, "Well, I saw Kai went out. If it's okay with you, I came to talk"

I bite my lips and look at other places but him. Should I? I am a little scared of what he might talks about though. Will I even able to hear it thoroughly because I am still mad at this guy.

I inhale deeply, "Sure, we'll talk at the garden. Do you want to drink anything?". I should at least be nice.

I need to fucking move on.

"No, thank you. I'm fine"

I lead him to the garden on the side of our house and sit down on the outdoor couch. He sits on the other couch, on my right. This might be a good opportunity to make things straight again and maybe seek out some answers.

"I want to.." He pauses for a while and clears his throat, "I want to say sorry for leaving you in Seoul, alone, last 5 years"

That's actually a great start. I can never find the strength to confront him first. It will break me and I will feel guilty for making him feel bad. You feel me?