11

Chanyeol POV

We walk to our own houses slowly and approach the fence to have some little talk before bidding goodbye. It is indeed a long day but fun! Especially when we went for a swim at the school.

Not really a time to ourselves since we have to swim with the students but it was great.

"I had a great time today" I stick out my hand and we shake hands, "Thank you!"

He smiles widely, the heart shape gets even visibly cuter, "Me too! Thank you for the day out, it was amazing"

"So, since Kai is back to work, how about you?"

He mumbles, "I think I'm going back to work too"

"Whoah, okay!" I wave my hands as I step back closer to the house, "I'll see you later? On another date?"

"Haha you bet your ass this was a date" He shakes his head, "Bye, Chanyeol"

"Call me if you need anything and dont forget to lock the door"

"I know how to take care of myself" He giggles and turns as he walks away into his house, not waiting for my response. Okay, that's cool.

KYUNGSOO POV

The sudden attack of loneliness hits me hard when I turn to face the dark livingroom. You hear that? That's nothingness. Just a ringing in the ear and a dead atmosphere. Shit, I cant get used to the absence of Jongin, or people, anymore.

I look at my watch and whine, "He has not called me yet". It is almost 11pm, the day is going to be over in an hour. What's the time in Taiwan anyway?

Maybe I should just go wash up first. He might be busy. I can wait, no problem.

After washing up~

I throw the towel into the laundry bin, ready for a wash tomorrow. Looking at the king sized bed from far, I realise how big it is without the second person on it. I hurry to Kai's wardrobe and pull out a pajama with ducklings on it.

I put it close to my nose and sniff in the scent. I can surely get high from his smell. Jumping onto the bed, I hold it close to my chest and pull the blanket up to my face. This will do. Kai wont be away for too long, he'll come back.

And all the memories we had on this bed, shit. This just makes me miss him more.

KAI POV

"When will they stop drinking?" I whisper at Ji Ae but keep my distance not too close, feeling a little too tired.

It was supposed to be just a normal tea ceremony, but the headboarders wanted to have dinner together. Just then, they turned this whole place into a club!

"Mr Kim~ Dont worry about it too much, have a shot! You havent take it right?" Ji Ae asks as she pours some into the shot cup

I hate to express what I feel in public, especially in front of the board directors but this woman is really getting on my nerves. I dont want to disrespect her as a woman and it will be dangerous if I let it be for a longer time.

"Ji Ae, we should head back to our rooms. You're badly wasted" I said, holding her hand and taking her with me.

"Mr Kim! Where are you going?" A drunk ambassador asks, I think he is Mr Liew.

"Eeyyy why would you ask?" Mr Anderson pats his shoulder and smirks, "He's going for it with that girl!"

All of them end up laughing, which I dont understand which part of that is funny. If you ever see a girl taken away at a party, you should be concerned. They should have asked me to take care of her or something, really make sure I send her straight to her room and leave her alone. These are all good for nothing guys.