chapter one birthday surprise

"Get down here now and make breakfast!" My brother shouts.

I hurry and get dressed in one of my only outfits. A dark grey T-shirt with lime green sleeves and a skull on it, a pair of skinny jeans with torn knees, and my black converse. As soon as I'm done I run down stairs and start to cook breakfast. Oh sorry I haven't introduced my self. My name is Riley Winters I am the pack omega. I'm the omega because of my eyes. My eyes are bright violet and change red when I'm mad. I have my wolf but I haven't shifted yet. I was supposed to have shifted at the age of eleven but I didn't so hopefully I will shift tonight as it is my birthday. No one will notice. You will shift tonight Riley. OK Luna.  My wolf Luna has been with me forever. I just haven't shifted yet.

"Breakfast is ready!" I shout. Soon you could hear all of the pack running down the stairs. I hurry and run out of the kitchen when an amazing smell hits my nose. It smells like apple pie.

"Mate." Luna and I whisper.

"No way," Konner said," I knew we shouldn't have adopted you. You slut. Let us get this over with then I Riley Winters reject my mate Riley Winters as Luna of the Blizzard pack."

I knew it they weren't my Family.

"OK I Riley Winters accepts your rejection." I say. Your supposed to feel a burn in your chest when you reject your mate I didn't feel anything. He did I seen the flash of pain in his eyes as I said that. I run upstairs and grab a bag and pack all of my clothes,  dagger I found in the woods, a pistol my adoptive dad gave me, and my hair brush. 'We leave tonight. OK then I'm ready to get out of this hell hole.