Episode 1: Chrysalis

*Spoilers of Life is Strange*

The Hero was always with the Doctor traveling with him and helping and saving people he couldn't save. One day, something happened with the Time Vortex and it sent the Hero in another dimension where she is no longer the Hero, but a college student name Maxine Caulfield and has no memory of the Doctor or who she was. While she was in that dimension, the Doctor tore through the Universe looking for the Hero, but couldn't find her anywhere; it was as if she didn't exist in his universe anymore.

In Max's universe, she discovers she had rewind powers, making it where she can rewind time at any point of time. She had a vision that a storm was coming and it was going to destroy Arcadia Bay. Heading to the bathroom, she sees a blue butterfly that seems so out of place and connected to her in some way. She takes a picture of the blue butterfly when she hears the bathroom door open and Nathan Prescott entering. Not wanting to caught, Max hides behind one of the stalls. Following after him, a punk girl with blue hair walks in talking to Nathan about drugs. Soon, the conversation turns bad really fast and Nathan pulls out a gun and shots the punk girl.

Panicking and wanting to do something about the turned situation, Max unknowingly rewind back time. She "woke" up in Mr. Jefferson class with the same lecture and the same bullying of Kate Marsh. Confused and completely in shock, Max tries to rewind time again and turns out it works. She wants to leave class and save the punk girl in the bathroom before it's too late. As soon as the class is over, she goes over to talk to Kate quickly before trying to rush out of the classroom to save the punk girl. Mr. Jefferson stops her in the process, saying that she needed to turn in the photo for the "Everyday Hero" contest.

Of course Max knows that, but she was too busy thinking about the girl that's about to die in the bathroom if she's too late. She sprints out of the classroom and down the hall and into the bathroom. The same blue butterfly and Nathan still walked in the bathroom. Thinking fast and probably reckless, she pulled the fire alarm, interrupting the fight between Nathan and the punk girl. When the punk girl rushed out pushing Nathan on the ground and Nathan hiding his pistol, also rushing out the bathroom; Max, feeling good that she was able to save someone, she rushed out of the bathroom.

* * *

When she was outside, had to rewind time to dodge the principal; knowing that he might suspect of her pulling the fire alarm (even if she did pull the alarm to save someone life). She walked to her dorm room, meeting Victoria on her way there. She just ignored her and went into her room, grabbing the flash drive that her other friend Warren wanted. Suddenly, she heard a strange wheezing noise that for some reason gave her a warm feeling. Like a feeling a safety and warmhearted feeling that she had never felt in her whole life.

She shook it off when someone knocked on her door; she grabbed the flash drive and opened her door to Mary Vince. According to her, Nathan is looking for her, something about getting him in trouble or something. Max paled slightly to that statement and shook it off thanking Mary for the warning and continued her destination to the parking lot. When she was outside, she caught Kate talking to David Madsen, well more like him yelling at her for something she didn't do. She sprinted over there and quickly defended Kate from David and told him to stop messing with Kate. He threatened Max saying something among the lines of her time being up and how she was on his "list".

Max disregarded him and made sure Kate was okay, she said she was and thanked Max for defended her and looking out for her. Max told her no problem and if she needed anything, just call her at any time. She made her way to the parking lot where Warren was leaning against his car checking on his phone. She greeted him and gave him his flash drive back and told him thanks. He blushed at her smile and took it and was about to ask her something when Nathan voice came into view. Max and Warren spun around to see Nathan storming towards them in a very angry fashion. Warren pulled Max behind him and glared at Nathan telling him to back off. Nathan quickly telling Warren to fuck off and turning his attention to Max, saying she was the one that pulled the fire alarm.