Playlist/Disclaimer/Info

Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who or Life is Strange, the only thing I owe is my OC (which she really isn't an OC even though I did change how Max Caulfield looks, thinks, and some of other stuff because of the story progression). But seriously, I don't own anything.

Beware this is following the Life is Strange game, so if you haven't played through the game, please don't read this because there will be spoilers.

Information on the Character

So, I changed the way Max Caulfield looks in this fanfic, there is a reason I swear, but I'm not about to tell you yet. Anyway, Max or the Hero is describe to have short cut curly dark brown hair that just reaches past her ears, but not touching her neck. She also has piercing amber almost golden eyes that seems to be glowing sometimes. She has healthy pale skin with thin lips and a button nose. She is standing at 5'7", weighting at only 110 pounds. She tends to where loose clothes or bagging clothes. She also leans closer to dark colors or floral patterns; like purple, black, red, dark grey, and tardis blue.

Personal Quotes

"I'm no one special, just a normal girl with normal problems! Why was I chosen for this...this curse?!"

"Why can't I save you? What is the point of me having this power if I can't save you?!"

"I can change this...I can go back and make all of this go away. I just need...I need to rewind,"

"Who cares if I die, I'm saving you! One life for another that can save billions, that's the best trade anyone can offer."

"How in any hell am I connected to this strange blue police box?"

"I know you, you look so familiar...Doctor?"

"This noise I'm hearing...it's calming, warm, and I feel save, but I don't know where this noise is coming from."

"Hero...why are you calling me that? I'm no hero, my name is Max, dare I say Maxine Caulfield, not Hero."

"Ninja Max strikes again."

"I'm having...these dreams...visions of this man and woman. They...seem like they know me and I know them."

"Is that even possible, rewinding back time...there's just no way."

"I will save you Chloe, you will not die, not this time, not ever again."

"Oh no, this can't be happening again...I thought I fixed it, made everything better! I didn't fix shit! The storm, it's still coming!"

"Animals are dying, the weather is changing...is it because of this storm?"

"Rachael Amber, who's that?"

"Rachael Amber in the dark room, what does that mean?"

"The blue police box, it's connected to me somehow, how can that be?"

"I...I don't...don't remember...remember anything."

"LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Please Chloe, don't make me do this, don't make me choose...I can't...I won't let you die."

Playlist

"An anti social pessimist but usually I don't mess with this

And I know you mean only the best and your intentions aren't to bother me."