Episode 2: Out of Time Part 2

Max made her way to the front of the college, slipping in her eye plugs; blocking out any noise she could here. Her mind was elsewhere, she was thinking about that...dream. Could she really call it a dream, it felt and sounded so real, as though she was really there, but not at the same time. If that was even possible, from what can tell; that older man...Doctor - that's what the woman called him - was looking for her.

'Why is he looking for me? He called me Amser and the woman...Clara, I think. She called me Hero, why would they do that?' Max wondered furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

'I wish there was a way to know, the only way I can think of is draining myself out of energy and hoping that I would appear in that place again. How strange that I felt so safe there, like it was a home to me.' Max realized looking up at the sky.

'I can't focus on that right now, there's a storm coming, and I have to find a way to stop it before a whole lot of people die. Though, I can just go around shouting "there's a storm coming!" people might think I'm crazy. Hell, I might be,' Max thought having a frown upon her face.

She turned her head slightly and saw that David - the creep that was harassing Kate - was talking to Nathan. And not the good type of talking, the talking like both are yelling at each other and no point is getting across.

'That spells out bad with a capital B, I wonder if this something to do with Kate...or maybe Rachael. And speaking of which, I should probably ask Chloe about Rachael and why did she disappear,' Max thought trying not seem like she was paying attention to their conversation.

The brunette walked down the front stairs as the bright yellow school bus was just pulling up. 'Perfect timing,' Max thought with a ghost smile on her face. She walked on the bus, giving the bus driver a nod and took a seat in near the window. She stare out the window as the bus driver began to drive into town. Max stare at all the buildings and the people that were walking by, thinking in the back of her mind that all this would be gone when the storm comes. She looks up and spots the lighthouse that looked so small and lonely on the hill top near the beach.

'Nobody escapes the lighthouse here, how strange the very place I saw my vision of the storm coming. I wonder if there is some kind of connection.' Max questioned in her mind staring at the white tower in the distance.

The bus came to a stop in front of a place called The Whales Diner, Max remembered coming here to eat all the time. She furrowed her eyebrows, 'why does it feel like I haven't been to this place in such a long time?' she wondered. She took her headphones out of her ears and began walking closer to the diner. She stopped when her phone started vibrating, she pulled it out, noticing that it was from Chloe.

'NO EMOJI!'

'running late, grab a booth at the diner'

'mom will feed you, it's a been awhile'