ch 12

~The Next Day~

*Els POV*

Haley and Lou are still asleep so I think now would be a good time to go to the store and grab a few things. I wrote a note telling them.

Lou, 

I went to get groceries. And some clothes for the baby, just in a shopping mood today I am going to text Dani and see if she would like to come with.  Have a great father daughter day with Haley you guys deserve it!

Love you!

*Lous POV*

"Haley wake up." I said nudging her.  

 She won't budge god she got my sleeping habbits. I went and got a bucket of ice water just incase I need it mum always done that to me if I wont wake up.  I went back upstars and tried to wake her up again. She still ddnt wake up. 

"If you don't wake up I will dumb this bucket of ice water on you." I said. 

"You wouldn't!" Groaned Haley. 

"Oh yes I would I got it right here." I chuckled.

"Okay I'm up!" Said Haley.

"Get ready we will get breakfast from Mcdonalds." I said. 

"Okay." Said Haley.  

I went downstairs and saw a note from El on the fridge. I read  it and laughed. 

"Whats so funny?" Asked Haley as she finnished putting her shoes on.

"Nothing do you know that your mum goes early morning sopping?" I asked. 

"Yeah she does it so she wont get mobed by fans and it's quiet." Said Haley. 

"Oh." I said. 

"Yepp but com'on I can't wait to start father daughter day!" Haley yelled. 

"Your excited aren't you?" I asked.

"Duh now com'on!" She yelled as she ran out to the car. 

I laughed and followed her out to the car. 

"Hey Haley?" I asked.

"What?" Asked Haley. 

"Do you like Adien?" I asked.

"As of now only as a friend but things could change." Haley said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh." I said. 

"Do you like him like if I ever did go out with him would you be okay with it?" She asked. 

"Yeah he seems nice, Was that really the worst memory that you ever had?" I asked.

"Yeah your my dad I don 't know how I would live without you being there all the time I hated seeing him do that to you, I still don't understand why I mean none of us did anything wrong." Said Haley. 

"I promise you I will never leave you or your mum." I said.

"I know, I still have flashbacks all the time." Sighed Haley. 

"I do too babe, but lets switch the topic because today is ment to be a fun day for us." I said.

"Yeah I don't like talking about it." Haley agreed.

"Oh I have been talking to your mum and we are inviting my mum and them down during the week of your audtions." I said.

"Really thanks dad!" Said Haley.

"No problem kiddo. I rented out the whole water park for us today." I said. 

"But I don't have my swim suit." Said Haley.