Chapter 65

*Haleys POV*

Me, mum, dad, Harry, Logan, and Jacob were all sitting in the living room. The twins are at Liams for a little while. 

"So we wanted to have a talk with you two." Said dad. 

"Okay, Whats up?" I asked. 

"We think you two are old enough to live on your own. I mean you three are a family that need their own space." Said mum. 

"What if we need help with Jacob though? I mean we're still new parents getting used to everything still. I mean he's not even six months yet." I asked. 

"And we understand that. We will be there to help you right away." Said Harry. 

"I don't know. Would you be okay with Jacob by yourself when I'm at school?" Asked Logan. 

"I think so. I mean I've been by myself with him before." I said. 

"When?" Asked Logan. 

"Soon. I think that would be best for you two and Jacob. He should have a house with just you two. His parents. Just makes it easier on all of you." Said mum. 

"Well we wouldn't have to worry about the twins messing with his stuff everyday." I said. 

"I know a place that would be perfect for you two. It's in walking distance since your parents will be moving over there soon also." Said Harry. 

"What do you think babe?" I asked. 

"If you're cool with it then I don't see a problem. I mean it could be better for Jacob." He said. 

"I'm cool with it. When will we look at the house?" I asked Harry. 

"Uhm I could call the person and see if she would be willing to show you today." Said Harry. 

"Sounds great." I said. 

He nodded his head and pulled out his phone putting it on speaker. 

H- Harry, R- Real state agent

R- Hello?

H- Yes uhm I called you the other day for a house that I thought would be great for my son and his girlfriend and their son. We were wondering if we could see it sometime?

R- I'm free for the next two hours is that fine?

H- Sounds perfect! Thanks!

R- No problem!

Harry hung up the phone. 

"Wow can't believe I'm sixteen and moving out." I said. 

"Thats the price you get for being a teen mum honey." Said mum. 

I looked down at Jacob and then back to mum. "I say this all the time and I will say it till the day I die. I won't take it back. He is the best damn thing that has ever happened to me even if I did get pregnant at 15." I said. 

"Mumma." Said Jacob. 

I smiled and sat him up on my lap. 

"Hey bubba. What do you think about mummy daddy and you moving out?" I asked knowing he doesn't understand what I just asked. 

"Well we can get going now." Said Harry. 

I nodded my head and put Jacob on my hip. 

We walked out to the van. I buckled Jacob in and we were off.

We pulled up to a nice two story house, It had a huge yard to go with it. 

We got out and walked in meeting the man in the living room.