Ch 28

*Lous POV*

"Hey guys band meeting now!" Yelled Liam.

Oh god whats up this time.

"DAD!" Yelled Haley.

"What!" I yelled.

"I'm bored!" Yelled Haley.

"Next time don't get on your scooter and ride on stage in the middle of our performance! I got to go!" I yelled. 

I walked to the other room of the hotel.

"Lou what took you so long?" Asked Zayn.

"Haley she has been complaining all day about being bored." I groaned. 

"Okay well first of all this isn't an actual band meeting I just yelled it so the kids wouldn't come in." Said Liam.

We nodded our heads. 

"This is more like about our families." Said Liam.

"Guys open up!" Yelled Haley.

"Ugh why!" I yelled.

"Because us kids want to have an important family metting." Said Haley.

"Haley you think everything is important!" Yelled Zayn. 

"Guys it really is important!" Yelled Logan.

"Fine." I said.

I got up and opened the door. 

"Okay every one take a seat." Said Autumn. 

"So guys how are we going to tell them?" Haley asked Logan and Autumn. 

"Just tell them." Said Logan.

"Guys we love to be on tour with you but we want to go home." Said Haley.

"Are you guys sure?" Asked Niall.

"A 100% dad." Said Autumn. 

"And we will tell you why starting with Haley." Said Logan.

"Okay, well I want to go home for a few reasons. The top one being I want to be with Lauren and Luke, and mum. I miss my actual family more than anything. Second of all I miss going to school with Chandler, Dustin, and Gage. Guys, knowing we are famous we kinda want to be some what normal and go to school." Said Haley.

"Why so you guys can get bullied again no I don't think so." I said.

"And you think Chandler, Dustin and Gage don't? Dad we are like family we stick up for each other! We all have evvery class together. Well except for Gage because he is a year below us, but still the rest of us would get up and walk out if it means helping him." Said Haley.

"Guys she has a point." Said Liam.

"The first reason why I want to go home is one Reed, (his cousin) has been getting bullied and I am like a big brother to him. Two I really just miss being home and getting to sleep in my own bed! I miss it so much!" Said Logan.

"Okay I have a whole list but I'm only going to list a few. Dad, Demi wants me to go help her pick out her wedding dress, and I really want to. I also want to go because I miss having Mal arouond all the time. She is like a sister to me." Said Autumn.

"Uhh Autumn she will be your sister after Niall and Demi gets married." Said Haley.

"Same difference!" Yelled Autumn.

"Oh and sometimes being the only guy teen here sucks no offense girls but I don't want to be a girl! Dad you have to let me go home and have some guy time with the boys!" Said Logan. 

*Liams POV*

"Guys this is what I called the meeting for, everyone take a seat." I said. 

The kids went and sat down. 

"Okay so I was told that our schedule is getting hectic, and it's going to be really hard for us to cooperate. So if the kids don't have to be with us then we should let them go home, with their mothers. Not saying that we can't take care of them. But they need a stable home, thats not a tour bus." I said. 

"Really the only one whose mother is still alive is Haley!" Yelled Autumn.

"Calm down and I already worked this out. I talked to Lou and Harry about Haley and Logan and their staying arrangements. Logan you will be staying at Zayns and Haley you will be at your own house with your mum." I said. 

"So I have to ask Perrie every time to go some where?" Asked Logan.

"Just tell her where you are going, and she will just hollar at you to keep your phone on you." Said Zayn. 

"Oh okay." Said Logan.

"Are we all clear?" I asked.

"Wait I got a question and its really important." Said Haley. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"Never mind I forgot." Said Haley.

"Well then it wasn't important." Laughed Niall. 

"Oh wait I remember now!" Yelled Haley. 

"Okay now what is it?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh. 

"When do we go home?" Asked Haley.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Oh okay." Said Haley.  

I know its not much but it's some. I finally picked out my song that I'm trying out for choir with! It's One thing actusitc version though! But I audition next week! Wish me luck! So first day of school wasn't as bad as I tought it would be. It actually went really well. How was your guyses first day back? If you already started back. I will update when ever I can I will be busy now because of volleyball and school. But I will try my best I promise!