Ch 43

*Haleys POV*

We were finally getting ready to load the busses for tour. I decided to bunk with dad for now. The tenison between me and Logan is still really bad. I haven't really gotten over that fact that he kinda cheated on me. It hurts. I want to talk to him about it but I can't forgive him that easy and I deffinatly can't let him take advantage of me either. Being a teen can be so dificult sometimes. 

"Haley." Said Niall snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah whats up?" I asked. 

"We got to go." Said Niall. 

Oh okay. I got up and walked over to the bus and climbed in. 

As soon as I got in I ploped myself onto the couch. 

Ever since the whole cheating incident Dylan hes been texting me non stop. I don't even know how he got my number because the last time he annoyed me I went to Perrie and Zayn and they talked to dad, and then dad made me get my number changed. I want to tell some one but I don't know who to tell. I would tell Harry because he is the closest to me besides Niall but it would be weird to go to him because of the whole thing with Logan. But I would go to dad or Niall but they would both take it way to far. And then I would go to Zayn, but I already went to him before and if I went to him about it he would think I was annoying. So that leaves me with Liam! Daddy Direction of course why didn't I think of that sooner. Duh I can be so stupid sometimes. 

"LIAM!" I yelled. I was being to lazy to get up. 

"Yeah?" Asked Liam.

"Can I talk to you alone it's important." I asked,

"Sure just come with me." Liam said.

I nodded my head and followed Liam on top of the bus. 

Wow this is so beautiful. 

"I know it is." Laughed Liam. 

"Wait did I just say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yes you did." Said Liam.

"Oh great." 

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Asked Liam. 

"Do you remember Dylan?" I asked. 

Liam nodded his head moitioning me to go along. 

"Well ever since the whole thing with Logan Dylan hasn't stopped texting me." I said. 

"Well what has he been saying?" Asked Liam. 

"Well he keeps telling me he has changed and that he never ment to do the things he did, and he keeps begging me to go back with him. I just can't keep giving him chance after chance after chance. If I do that then I would have to do that with Logan. Why does love have to be so complicated." I sighed. 

"Love, you just have to give things time. Don't rush yourself. Fate can only tell who you are truly ment to be with." Said Liam. 

"Okay if I wanted a strange life speech I would have went to Zayn." I said. 

Liam laughed. "Well lets get headed inside." 

We climbed back into the bus and saw everyone on the couch watching tv. I'm really starting to consider that this family lives off tv. 

"Hey guys whats up?" Asked dad. 

"Nothing but the next time I talk to Liam I will drag Zayn along because Liam just gave me a weird life speech." I said. 

Niall snorted, and Harry chuckled.

"I'm not that bad with life speeches." Zayn said defending himself.