Wedding day and birthdays

*Haleys POV* 

 Well today is the day, I'm getting married. These are my final minutes as a Tomlinson. You may think she's sixteen and she's just throwing her life away, well that's where you are wrong. I love Logan and that's all that matters. Anyways Lou is doing the final touches to my hair and make up. 

"Hey can I come in?" Asked dad. 

"Yeah!" I yelled. 

"You're looking great." Said dad. 

"Thanks dad." I sighed. 

"Whats wrong? Are you having second thoughts?" Asked dad as he got down in front of me. 

"No of course not. I love him. Just worried about Jacob I haven't seen him today." I said. 

"He's fine babe. Just playing with Lauren and Luke as they wait in line." Said dad. 

"Okay." I said. 

"Alright you're all done wanna have a look?" Asked Lou.

"Yes please!" I exclaimed. 

Lou giggled and spun my chair around. 

"Oh my gosh Lou it's amazing thank you so much!" I said. 

"No problem!" She said. 

"Ready to go?" Dad asked. 

"Yes and dad please don't cry! We promised no tears. You're going to make me cry." I said. 

"Sorry my eye's are just sweating." Dad chuckled. 

I giggled. "Dad your eyes don't sweat."

"Well today they do." He said. 

I laughed. "Well lets go we don't want to keep everyone waiting."

We walked out just in time for us to walk down the aisle. 

I looked up at dad. "Don't let me trip." 

He chuckled. "Never in a million years would I let you trip." 

I smiled. 

The doors opened and dad walked me down the aisle. Everyone rose but the only thing I kept my eyes on Logan. He was smiling ear to ear showing of his oh so perfect dimples. Once we got to the alter Logan to my hands in his. 

Dad whispered something into Logans ear. Logan smiled and nodded his head. 

"Okay everyone please take a seat. We are gathered here today for the love of Haley Tomlinson and Logan Styles. You guys decided on writing your own vows am I correct?" The priest asked. 

We nodded our heads. 

"Okay then Logan you may go ahead." He said.

Logan smiled. "Some people say that they fell in love the moment they laid eyes on one another. But we don't believe that. I fell in love with you the day you and Autumn were helping me move into my dads house. When we finally got to know each other more. I fell in love with you even more when you brought that little boy that looks like he's about ready to fall asleep in his granddad's arms into the world." 

We all looked over at Harry and Jacob. Everyone awed. 

"But I also fell in love with the ordinary girl who doesn't care what the haters think and always knows how to put a smile on someones face with out even trying. I love the way you laugh, smile or even the way your eyes sparkle while talking or doing the things you love to do. I could go on for days but all in all I love you for who you are and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Jacob, and our feature family." He said.