Intro

She started Karate on her 6th birthday and loved it ever since.

She made many friends there, but her closest were the two clowns of the club, Billie and Harvey.

Although they were complete idiots their sights were still set on keeping her safe - no matter what.

One week, as their weekly training was coming to an end Billie announced he had awful news.

He was leaving.

After that she and Harvey grew closer and closer, constantly leaning on each other for support and tips throughout their martial arts journey.

A spark of love even ignites between them.

Until she decides to leave.

And she doesn't tell Harvey.

------------------------------------------

Almost two years later and she is back at the club only to find out Harvey left the week after her, distraught.

She falls in love with the new boy who also takes a liking to her.

She learns many new things about the boy, including that he is second in command of the most feared gang in London.

The Snakes are a gang made up of 15 boys, no female were considered strong enough for their gang.

She must meet the leader in order for her to be accepted as Luke's partner.

When she meets the leader old memories arise and she finds out she is already claimed by someone who doesn't even know her anymore.

Her name. Cameron.