7 Seeing you again

As the four girls walked out of the shadows Kat was smiling when she saw Leo, Mila smirked to see Mikey again, Nova was smiling deeply when Donnie saw her and Jas was simply looking away from Raph because of how nervous she was from this right now "Girls this Hamato Splinter and his sons Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo" Rosa said as he turned to his sons "This Rosalina and her girls Novaflor, Milana, Jasmine and Katrinna" he said to them as they walked closer to them as each girl was only doing the same as they saw them just now.

They all started to talk together while Rosa watched next to Splinter making them both smile at this really for this was good from what they think really and they just wanted them to be happy right now so letting them meet was a good idea, Kat made Leo come with her as Mila dragged Mikey along to there home While Donnie got Nova on his shell to take her to there lair while Raph simply asked Jas as she followed him up to a roof until she got on his shell until they got into the sewers. Kat wanted to show Leo her violin and all the trophy's she won so far and her favorite show space hero making him smile as it was his aswell, Mila showed Mikey her trophy's from all of the fights she won and her games making him challenge her to a few games, Donnie went full out on showing Nova all of his best inventions and Metalhead making her help him to try and get him to work again while Raph simply got her on the couch to watch a few shows that were on until they fall asleep together.

It was fun for since he even told Slash about her and he was happy that his friend might have a girl in his life that likes him for who he is really that he wanted to help him in any way possible right now really so Raph simply asked him if it was possible if he could try and see how she is during the day with his team which were able to discover that most of the time she's bullied by other students and get insulted with all kinds of names making her cry when she's alone or at home in her room making Raph look at her as he made her get closer to him right now as she snuggled closer to him. He simply smiled down at her as he closed his eyes after while making sure he was rubbing her right arm making her cuddle into his neck making him blush a little from that just now for it was never done to him before now really and he liked it really but then he heard something coming out of her mouth, it was soft and gentle and almost in a whisper but he could hear it well the beautiful song she was singing.

Story of my life

Searching for the right

But it keeps avoiding me

Sorrow in my soul

'Cause it seems that wrong

Really loves my company

He's more than a man

And this is more than love

The reason that the sky is blue

The clouds are rolling in

Because I'm gone again

And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful

And it kills him inside

To know that I am happy with some other guy

I can see him dying

It was an amazing part of the song and he loved it even if it was a sad song really but he didn't care for right now all he cared about was her and how she was doing right now from all of this really making him only close his eyes a little as he watches her sleep right now, he opened them up again to see her looking and poking at something making him see that it was the bolt shaped mark he had on his upped left plastron "How did you get that?" she asked nervously to him as he gently took her hand into his "It was when we got our weapons, Leo and I were training and he did that with the hilt by accident" he simply said making her think about before tears streamed down her face making him hug her.

Donnie was amazed at how smart Nova was to help him with Metalhead and he never thought that she would be this good with robots really making him smile showing the gap again making her smile and giggle at him for how cute it was really "And if we connect these two here then. There! He should be fixed now" she said making him take the remote and turn him on as he was working like normal again making him smile and hug Nova for helping him with this as he laughed at April being with Casey right now. Nova wa happy to help him since this was actually one of her strong points in all of this so to make him even more happy she decided to dance the same dance when they first meet just for him the whole way making him sit and watch her move with grace the whole time he smiled and blushed at her making her look at him before smiling back at him for how much he likes it so far.

Kat was having so much fun right now with Leo for they both liked the same show and were watching it together in her room while he had her in his lap and was cuddling with her the whole time they watched the show making him smile at the bond they were having right now making her smile as well because of it. Leo was looking mostly around when he knew the next part of an episode to see what else she had for most of it were space hero posters and action figures but some of them were actually music sheets at a few places making him want to look more into them but for now they were watching his favorite episode and he just couldn't look away from it right now. They kept watching the show until they got to the first episode of the before last season for they both fell asleep all of a sudden but Leo woke up not long after to look at Kat as her head almost tipped over making him lift her bridal style and into her bed before he got in to sleep with her for the rest of the night while snuggling together making them both smile in there sleep.

Mila was trying to show Mikey how to bring out his feelings when he had enough of something and she wanted him to be a little more open up with his feelings then just happy "So you need to show them that you had enough of being told what to do most of them time alright?" she explained as he nodded for they have been trying to make him show when he was mad right now and it was hard for her since he mostly jumped or acted like he was mad and then said so making her need to try again and again for hours until she gave up and simple punched her punching bag to relax herself right now as she needed it. Mikey felt bad that he wasn't doing well with her training, he knew he was trying but he just couldn't help but act it out most of the time and now Mila was frustrated about it and he just wanted to give it one last try with her "Let's just stop for tonight and keep going another time Mikey" she said simply as he only looked at her sad as if he disappointed her and she didn't like it one bit right now, when she saw his face she went up to him to try and make him understand that she wasn't disappointed only proud that he was trying this right now and had yet to given up on her for this making him smile right now before hugging her.

It was then that he asked about Casey making her tell him that she knew him for some time now and sorta grew up with him in a certain that was hard for her to explain right now to him making him simply nod for her to continue talking to him right now and that's what she did "When I got into Roosevelt High Casey was the first to see me and simply showed me around the school and his friends making me hang out with them most of the time, but sometimes when were alone together he talks about April and how she's cute, pretty and other things but when he made me meet her I saw none of those things but some kind of darkness in her eyes for some reason" she explained making him ask her to explained which she did as they were on her bed about to fall asleep together like everyone was doing in the room they were in right now making the turtles happy to have meet each of those girls and knew.

That they wanted to be with her from now on.