11 Dating now

A few days later (A total of six days XD) Jasmine and the other girls walked into the lair while Raph had a huge smile as Jas sat next to him on the couch to work on her homework making him watch her the whole time while the others were in the kitchen, April and Casey came over and they both glared April to Nova and Casey to Jas making this harder for neither noticed yet about it and it was maybe getting worse. Donnie was helping Nova with her science homework while Mila with her math homework, Kat decided to take japanese so Leo went on helping her since he knew the language the most as for Jas she was done with her english homework, did her math at school and had finished her science homework that she was half done with now it was french homework and she had to make a critic in french about a book she read "Je pense que Tris aurait du parler avec Quatre (Tobias) sur ce que sont père voulais faire" she said as she wrote her final on a piece of paper with a blue pen amazing Raph at how fluent she spoke in French.

"Your good" he complimented making her blush as she leaned over her head to his shoulder as she then went back to reading the ending of the book before taking out the first one and starting to read it out to him as he read it in his head making her smile as he tried to read without his glasses "Here I can say something in french and you can try to translate it the best you can" she said making him nod as she started to say simple words before making them into phrases for him to translate making her smile as they go from there giving a bunch of ideas of what to do to help him with his french "Hey you know I could try to teach you some japanese if you want?" he suggested to her "Don't do it Jas!" Leo yelled "He's the worse since he never understands what I say!" he added making her giggle as Raph glared at his older brother from what he said just now to her.

He glared at his older brother before a smirk grew on his face as he then turned to Jas who had a confused face right now "Anata no sakyaku wa kurisumasudatta to migite ga watashi ga kyūjitsu no ma ni hōmon suru koto ga deki, kansha-saideshita ka?" he whispered to her (If your left leg was Christmas and your right was Thanksgiving, could I visit between the holidays?) "Raphael! Don't dirty talk in japanese to her!" Leo yelled to his brother making Jas turn bright red as she realised that he said something dirty to her just now and it made her blush like crazy from it just now. She wished to have learned the language but she had no idea of what he said just now to her "What did he say?" she then asked making Raph turn to her with a grin making Leo pull her away swiftly and whispered to her what he said making her eyes widen from it "RAPH!" she screamed making them all covered there ears and ear holes from the loud voice "Well that's Jas for ya and her voice" Mila said as they lower their hands making the other two girls nod.

This made them all but Jas turn to ask what she means "For some reason Jasmine has been able from since we were little to make people be quiet and listen just by yelling" she then explained "So when ever there's a fight or a problem we go to her to end it" Kat then said making them all look to the girl who they were speaking of making her feel like the center of attention WHICH she was right now. She stood up after closing her bag and walking over to the exit of the lair mumbling something about forgetting something at home and needed to take care of it right now making the others but Casey say bye while her sisters simply said they would get back home later on making her simply nod before walking out of the lair and to the surface.

As the gang spoke it was by accident that they all saw Don and Nova kissing in his lab saying they have been dating since three days ago, this made Leo tell them that he and Kat have been dating for five days now while Mila said that she had been dating Mikey since two days ago "Well me and Jas have been dating six days ago" Raph proclaimed making them all turn to look at him in surprise at what he just said to them. With a grunt Casey walked out of the lair with April hot on his tail making them all confused at this as they had no idea of what just happened other then admitting how long they had been dating there girl now, the three couples went back to the homework at hand while Raph simply went to watch some TV since Jas had left leaving him to do nothing right now with her which he hated that she wasn't there right now.

But Nova's phone made them turn to look at her as she walked away to answer, the many sounds of questions, low yelling, whispers and panic made them worried about the caller and her conversation, it wasn't long before she hung up and went to pack her things making Donnie ask what was wrong and ended making her stop, turn and look at him with teary eyes making them worry about what she had just been told making Raph and the others try to make her tell them what happened on the  phone just now.

"I-it was mom, sh-she asked I-if Jas w-was with us s-since she h-hadn't come h-home yet a-after calling her"