18 Helping out, to get her out

From one roof to another Raph could hear the sound of a clock arrow ticking every second that passes right now making him want to move faster to find that mutant right now, he was thinking of many things that Shredder could be doing to her right now "Where could he be?! We've been running around for hours and still nothing!" he said as he was starting to panic about all of this making him want to run over to where Shredder was right now to get her out of there "We still need to keep looking for Rahzar and i'm sure that will find him sooner or later" Leo replied as they landed on another roof. It was then that a loud thud came from behind as it was none other then Rahzar himself that was there with Fishface and Tigerclaws not too far behind him "I think i'm here sooner" he said with a smirk as none of them pulled there weapons out as Don walked over to him as he knew what he had to do right now about all of this, the three enemy mutants were confused at the scene in front of them "So your giving up on one of your own" the bony dog said as he started to get ready to claw the purple masked turtle "And what would your daughter say if she saw you right now?" Donnie mumbled as he froze on his attack.

"What?" he demanded "We know you used to have a daughter and she's alive, captured not long ago by the Shredder" he continued making Rahzar step back while the other two mutants came to his side as much as confused as he was right now, it was a new shock to him as Donnie was about to talk once more but he stopped him by talking "It was when I was still fighting to get heard about when I meet her" he started as he thought back to those old days when it all happened back then.

"It was during winter, she was close to a tree reading, she caught my eyes and I did everything I could since then to get her to be with me. About three years later we started dating her name was Sarah and I was happy, I started being heard of and then we started having a hard time living until Saki made a deal with me that we just couldn't refuse" he said making them all listen to him "We had to accept since we were together for six year now and were expecting a child to come soon so I accepted. My daughter was born on the 13 September 1998 we named her Jasmine due to it being maybe my favorite flower back then and it was when we had enough money for my dojo to open, but I had to become one of Shredder's men making me need to leave often for missions and training making me see them less and less" he continued for them.

"Then one day I was in my dojo training, my baby girl was still trying to learn how to walk so she was only crawling right now when she came in and sat down to watch me. It was cute when I heard her make sounds and then see her trying to punch like me that I had to let her give it a try" he said as he smiled at the memory before it turned to a frown "But she came in and saw us and I didn't know about how mad she was that Jasmine was doing something like this. One night I left for a mission and was coming back in the morning, but she left while I was gone with Jasmine and everything else and when I came back I heard that she died in a car accident that night and that they only found a baby chair making me understand that she abandoned her somewhere" he then ended the story like that.

"Well from her records two orphanage workers had found her in an alley inside a box and took her to the orphanage they work at as she only had on her a silver necklace with her name and birthstone on it and it was from time having her that they found out that she was born the 13 September 1998" Donnie explained as Fishface and Tigerclaws were in shock of the news they were told of just now, Rahzar was listening the whole time as he was surprised of the news about his daughter being alive right now "April must have joined the Foot clan because she was able to get Jas to come out and be captured by Shredder and we need to find her right now before something bad happens to her" Leo explained making the three mutants nod as they guided them to a cargo warehouse "It's where he holds certain things now" Tigerclaws said as they got inside undetected and went deeper inside to try and find Jasmine right now.

It was then that they saw her, inside of a rusty cage as blood dripped from there she lied there as she held her legs tightly to her chest as her back bled still "JAS!!" Raph yells as he runs over with his brothers to try and get her to respond to them as they get her out of the cage, he could see that she was trembling right now maybe from the cold or even from the fear of something making the four work as fast as they could to get her out of the cage as Fishface made sure no one came in, Tigerclaws went to help Leo and Don to get her out of the cage while Rahzar went to Raph and Mikey who were trying to make her look at them or even talk as they were worried of her condition right now. At last the cage was opened and Raph was able to go over to her injured body and get her out, the seven mutants ran out as Donnie and Tigerclaws made sure she had nothing to track her with before getting to the sewers and into the lair to help her as none spoke about her condition the whole time they had her, bruise were all over her face making them understand why both her eyes were closed and why she was quiet, her lip was split and still bleeding, some of her bones in her arms and legs were fractured in a few places making Raph need to move slower then the others were to not make her feel anymore pain she felt right now and her neck was swollen and red making them think she might have a hard time breathing for now.

Once at the lair Donnie takes her to his lab and closes the door as tolet no one come inside right now as it was for the best right now as to not let them see her condition in the end if he finds anything else out, they were all around the TV waiting for news from Donnie as Rahzar was speaking with Splinter right now in the dojo Fishface and Tigerclaws were waiting the other three right now but Raph was the only one who was maybe the most worried for Jas right now as he did get a chance to see her face when he got to her side, she had been crying since he got to her and he whispered for her to get some rest and that he would take her safely back to the lair. When Rahzar and Splinter came out so did Donnie and from the look of things there wasn't going to be any good or bad news to say but only of her condition right now "She's in extreme pain and with her body covered in all those awful injuries she won't be able to leave my lab anytime soon" he explained making them all nod before he walked to each of the three mutants with some clothes and a small jar of orange liquid "It's the retromutagen, use when your ready to become human again" he said before they all nodded and left the lair with thanks to them leaving the five alone right now until maybe tomorrow where Rahzar who might become Chris Bradford again to see his daughter.

"For now she's resting and I don't want anyone to visit her just yet and it would be for the best if I take a look at her for a little longer before any of you come in to see her" he explained sadly making Raph look disappointed for he really wanted to see her right now until his brother spoke once more "But I will let you all see her once before you all need to wait until I say you each can see her once more" he said making Raph look up in surprise to the news before almost going first into the lab but decided to simply wait for all of them to come in with him to see her condition. Her legs were up in the air in a sling, both arms in casts while her right hand was only at the wrist making her able to hold things in that hand, her right cheek had a patch on it while her head was wrapped and a cold cloth was on her throat to help the swelling down "Something else could have happened to her without us knowing so until I can know more no one is to come in until I make sure I get everything taken care of" he then said as they each simply kept quiet right now before Mikey left as he tried to hold in the tears but Leo left with him to comfort him and Splinter left for the dojo to let Donnie take more notes about her leaving Raph to take a last look at her before turning to walk with a simple thing in mind he wished to tell her.

"I'm so sorry Jas"