Chapter Five: High School

STEPH'S POV:

So im deciding to skip all the lovely details of primary school, puberty, crush's, petty friendship drama, fantastic acne and all that great stuff because I have too much to tell you guys so lets get started shall we?

High School.

The two words almost everyone dreads.

I got to high school on my first day of year 8, nervous, stressed, anxious, everything I beleive every kid is to be entering between the gates of the big, petrifying hell hole.

Seniors stareing down your necks, teachers always yelling at you to keep doing your work, the not talking to your friends for hours straight or risk of detentions, phone bans, the immense stress of getting everything done and choosing what you want to be in life, the list just goes on!!!

In summary - Complete Chaos.

But on all the downs their are afew good things about high school.... Making new Friends, Doing what subjects you want to do, having a little more freedom and starting to really become who you want to be.

I had always loved The Arts so I did a basis of those as my main subjects... In senior I ended up doing Drama, Music, Ancient History, Business, English and Math A. I personally loved all of my subjects, they were alot of work but I most definitely enjoyed it.

Wait I think I might be forgetting something about High School. AHHH YES, The Boys...

One in particular just so happened to catch my eye: his name was Logan Clark...

He was a tall, blue eyed, blonde, beautiful man who just so happened to love sport and keep his fitness up but the main thing that caught me was his beautiful, melodic singing voice and his guitar skills. He was a serious work of art!

I fell for Logan pretty quickly... It wasnt a long matter of time before we were flirting with eachother, calling eachother and all that delightful stuff, but there was a down side to Logan... He was a fückbøy.

He dated 30, girls by grade 11, had the role of a 'virgin destroyer' at the school, yet I just couldn't get my mind off of that boy!!!

Afew of my friends all tried to get my mind off of him and set me up on blind dates but I wanted Logan. I wouldnt stop.

His voice sent shivers down my spine, anytime he'd flash that magical smile I got instantaneous butterflies, anytime we had a full blown conversation I ended up being in a state of near death, my heart pouding so fast! Ahh what that boy did to me.

By early grade 9 I think everyone in our entire school knew I had a massive crush on Logan. It took him long enough but finally in grade 11 he asked me out! It was on Valentines Day and it was just perfect.

We all walked into school, all the couples giggling, holding hands meanwhile I was there mopey, I was happy for others but damn why couldnt it be me I thought to myself.

After the bell rang we went to care. I grabbed Athena's hand and we walked off to the Art block where our class was. We went and sat down waiting for the 'annonymus rose's' to be handed out. Our names were all called out; Athena getting 18 and yes you heard me right 18!!! Athena was definitely a stunner and had boys literally falling at her feet, so it wasnt a suprise.

We always had a cheeky joke that it was me who always got her the rose's.

To my suprise my name was finally called out. I had to kind of jump, I was honestly shocked. I had guys like me in primary but high school was a different story. I stood up and got the rose from my care teacher Ms Macnab who had a huge smirk on her face as she eyed Logan.

I looked over and there he was with his guitar in hand, sitting on a stool looking at me a grin on his face.

He began to play one of my favourite songs 'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars, I felt like melting. I stood there in shock as he sung to me the whole class giggling at us, jumping around the room in excitment but I was in too much shock to notice... Athena just told me thats what happened afterwards.

He stood up after the last note and said and quote "Happy Valentines Day Steph... Well I need to ask you, will you be my valentine?" He smiled and then stumbled "Sorry, Girlfriend, will you be my girlfriend. And valentine of course" that huge grin across his face, I nearly died then and there and from that day on we were dating.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey Beautiful People!!

I am so sorry for not updating for nearly a week past when I strive to update and I promise I will still try to update every monday, im just a very busy bee 😂😖!

Also I want to apologize for all this slow, not really interesting just filler chapters, I swear the chapters will get better and alot more in depth and long extremely soon, just please hold on! Thank you to all of you amazing people reading and I hope you have a wonderful day

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars