Chapter Nine: Dirty Cheater

STEPH'S POV:

After a while of just sitting around thinking about life I decided I should probably enjoy my night rather then sit around mopey and be a party pooper. I mean partying was what I was meant to do best, with my family always hosting them of course.

I got up from the corner of the yard and walked over to Athena, 'sorry babe but I need to party' I thought to myself. I walked over and pulled her off Hugh's lap in the middle of their make-out session.

"Hey what the fûck was that for?!" She yelled at me as she stumbled along as I pulled her to the lounge room.
"I need to party and I need your help" I laughed.

After a while we got going.

As soon as we moved into the loungeroom the sound of the music actually absorbed us, being loud was one way the other was just our bodies moving to the beat. They had a Dj in under the name of "DJ MARY MAC" and farout he was absolute fire to get a crowd going, doing remix's of latest songs and even spinning it back in time a bit but it was so good!

Athena and I really got into it, starting to scream at the top of our lungs, expecting our voices to be gone in 30 minutes, our feet killing us in the heels we were wearing, starting conga lines, you name it we were doing it on the dance floor! Lets just say in summary we were on fleek.

After a while Hugh came looking for us trying to steal back Athena and fair enough too.

"Okay, I better go. Maybe try and find Logan and sort things out babe" Athena smiled as she hugged me.
"I will thanks" I giggled hugging her back.
"Feel better now at least?" She smirked at me.
"Yes Bitçhes and Marjûana really cheered me up now go!" I laughed pushing her towards Hugh.

After she left to probably go make out again by the pool I decided to go looking for Logan. I kind of wished they he would have come looking for me to smooth things over but ooh well.

"Hey, does anyone know where Logan is?" I ask walking into the kitchen, coming to the sight of afew people in my grade doing body shots off eachother.

"He's upstairs with Karen, she said she'd give him a good fūck so he pounced on it. The lucky bãstárd!" Kevin responded, turning around to get another bottle of smirnoff not even acknowledging who was speaking to him, probably why he said it so bluntly.

I felt tears stinging in my eyes my body becoming jelly. Could it be true?!

I knew Karen would be the type of bítch that would do that to me, weve hated eachother for years but what? Does Logan really not love or respect me enough to go sleep with Karen after we have a petty fight?!?!

I raced up the stairs pushing past people on the stairs trying to see if it was true. I looked around the long hallway oppening door after door, finally I found my awnser...

"LOGAN! WHAT IN THE FUC-"
"Sweetheart its not what it looks like!" Logan said in shock horror, jumping off of Karen and springing up from the bed. Naked of course.
"Yeah yeah, Logan you actually disgust me" I say feeling daggers being sent through my skin from the death stares of the słüt.

"Looks like he doesn't love you 'sweetheart'" Karen smirked pulling the covers over her pushing up her boobs enough, obviously trying to make me jealous. She hilarious though, cause she has none and mine are bigger then her tiny airy fairy head. Farout that comment did stung though.

I'd always been the kind of person who didnt care what people thought or said but about my loved ones.... it was different. I genuinely thought Logan loved me. I knew he could be a dick, but he'd always treated me amazingly, always cared for me, for goodness sakes he acted as if I was a goddess and in the matter of an hour he's riding my worst enemy. Pig.

I felt tears escape my eyes rolling down and saturating my cheeks. I couldn't see straight anymore.

"Please babe" Logan said as my vision got blurier and blurier only masked by tears. I suddenly felt his breathe on my neck and arms wrapped around me. I tried to squirm myself out of his grasp by he wouldn't let go.

"Logan, let go" I said quietly my tears choking me up.
"No, Steph your over reacti-"
"ME OVER REACTING?! LET THE HELL GO OFF ME AND LEAVE ME THE FŪCK ALONE" I broke out of his grip suddenly his two words giving me a power rush. Me over reacting?! That little shít.

Suddenly I watched my hang fling him right across the face. And hard. My Mumma raised me to not deal with boys like that.

That bastãrd just lost me for good. And off I left, tears still streaming down, my confusion, anger, sadness, just everything swirling inside of me.

This was going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Oooooooohhhhh things getting crazy! Im so excited for the chapters coming up so stay tuned beautiful's! Btw how much of a fückbøy is Logan like seriously?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So I only recently went to the Madonna concert and it was absolutely amazing for the record but as the opening act she had a DJ called DJ MARY MAC now this guy was absolutely awesome live and I couldn't stay off my feet so here is a video of him at another Madonna concert spinning his tracks just like he did for me 😊