Chapter Ten: Runaway Turned Kidnap

STEPH'S POV:

I ran out of the room all of my emotions just pouring out of me. People around me heard the commotion and began to look for themselves.

I could hear people running everwhere first to Logan's room to see the disgust then either coming to comfort me or tell Logan he did a good job. Idíots.

"Ooh Steph im so sorry"
"I cant beleive this happened"
"Trust me he still loves you"
"Go Logan!!!"
"Fuck her in the pūssÿ mate"
"Was she tight?"
"Karen your such a słut you disgust me!"
"Eew"

People's reactions just swarming up. I didn't want the attention and I really didn't need it at the moment in time either.

Soon enough the one person who mattered the most noticed. I was about to walk out the front door of the house when I heard a scream, and running footsteps coming behind me.

"Omg Stephy, come here babe, im so so sorry hunny, come on we'll get you home okay. Get you in a nice warm bath, get cold rock, zambreros anything you want okay. Them im coming back to bash the shįt out of that fückér how dare he even-" Athena cooed hugging me tightly eventually squeezing tighter and tighter out of anger as she ranted on.

"Athena as much as I love your hugs I just really want to be alone right now okay. Ill call you later" I said walking out of her grip straight out of the door.

I just needed to clear my head and go on a walk.

I just couldn't handle it anymore. I really thought he loved me, but no. He just wanted to put on an act of having 'the perfect prissy relationship' well you know what fúck you Logan!

Fûck the way used to hug me when I was upset. Fûck the way I thought you genuinely loved me. Fûck the way you used to kiss my goodnight and tell me you loved me. Fûck everything we ever did together!

I just couldn't beleive him. Its apauling and disgusting to know that he even had the nerves to do that.

I kept walking around the neighbourhood getting lost eventually. I walked through the streets by myself the street lights giving me enough light to see the cement path going down the street.

I continued walking down the street eventually turning onto a long road. I walked a bit faster in hopes to try and find a phonebox to ring a cab.

'Note to Self: Never leave the house with 50% or less battery life on your phone'.

After a while I saw nothing just the long road that continued. I could have easily been walking for hours, the time now being 12:49am, I didn't take note of what time I left so I didn't have a clue.

I kept walking for a while, soon enough growing very thirsty, tired and having a stitch throbbing in my stomach. It was time to sit down.

I saw a small bench near a street lamp, a car park behind it. I sat down for a minute catching my breath, still no sign of a phonebooth by the way.

After about 3 minutes or so I had an eery feeling suddenly arrise in me. I had this burning desire to move but I just couldn't. I shook it off anyway, honestly my gutt instinct really sucked. But I guess in that case I should have listened to it...

After about 10 seconds of my eeery feeling I felt a hand cover my mouth.

"Make this easy for me baby please" The husky man's voice sounded. I tried to scream as loud as I could bitting hard on his hand with my teeth shaking myself up and off the chair attempting to start running but his grip on my hips and around my mouth was way too strong.

"Come on Stephainia just be easy with me, I dont want to hurt you but I will if I have too".

Those words racing through my mind he knew my name. I froze. How? Who was he?!

"WHO ARE YOU AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAM-" I tried to continue before I felt a cloth go over my nose and mouth, suddenly I felt light headed.

"Sleep well my αγάπη μου (MY LOVE)" was a muffled noise, the last sound I could hear. The rest was a blur...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is - Runnin' (Lose It All) by Naughty Boy featuring Beyoncé and Arrow Benjamin. 

I found this really relevant to this chapter because this is kind of about running to your lover but in this case its running away from and its losing it all if you lose yourself and ahh this is confusing but you'll definately get these reference's in a few more chapters ❤️