Morndas, 7:01 AM, 18th of last seed, 4E 201

I continued down the cold stone road, a cold breeze brushed my open arms. I made it a couple of feet down the road when i saw something that made me smile with relieve, it was Hadvar! He stood on the road a couple feet from me with his arms crossed. Was he waiting for me? That was a cruel joke, Hadvar, saying that we should split up. But i'm happy he's here to guide me. I smiled for a second then passed him with my head held high, pretending i was fine going by myself. He didn't say anything, just grinned a little and began to walk beside me. As we walked i started to relax and look around, there are giant green trees with sun rays poking out from behind them, it's brighter and warmer now. On the ground are flowers, grasses and ferns, all glistening in the warm light. It looks like something you would only hear in a story. The terrain is rocky here, I wonder if all of Skyrim looks like a mountain. Hadvar pulled me out of my daze by saying something about the imperial legion and how i should join. I don't like to pick sides, and i don't think i'm ready for that. Further  down the path we walked down a steep hill that lead to a flat path, at the end of it there were three upright, thin stones. 

"These are the Guardian Stones, three of the thirteen ancient standing stones that dot Skyrim's landscape." Hadvar said "Go ahead, see for yourself."

   I walked up to one, it had a carving of a thief. One other was a had a mage on it and the last one had a warrior on it. I wonder what they do. The warrior stone caught my attention, being a warrior sounds nice, to be brave and strong. But how am i suppose to activate it? I touched the stone out of curiosity, almost instantly i felt a shock of power. The stone had a round circle that wen't straight through it. Inside, it started to glow, a blue shining light shot out the top and climbed upwards into the endless sky. Oh, so that's how it works. I felt stronger and faster after that. Not far down the path i started to hear a waterfall, another spectacular sight. The crystal clear water flowing over mossy rocks directly left of the path, above it was a mountain that i just noticed. It looked like it had some sort of ruins on it, I wonder if i'll ever see it up close. As i walk i looked at the side of the path where thistles grew, i could see tiny insects on the ground and butterfly's flying freely in the breeze. Nothing could compare to this feeling, it felt so free to be on an adventure in this beautiful landscape. 

   Hadvar and i walked along side the endless flow of water. "Listen, as far as I'm concerned you've already earned your pardon. But until we get that confirmed by General Tullius, just stay clear of other Imperial soldiers and avoid any complications, all right?" Hadvar said, it made me pretty happy to hear that from him, maybe he really did care. 

   We were almost at riverwood when i felt a shock of adrenaline pulse through my body. Two wolves stood atop a small hill to the right of the path, they saw us coming from a ways away and began their assault. I drew my sword quicker than i realized but for some reason i used my shock magic to end them. Mixa one, wolves zero. The water still flowed beside us, it just continued on with more force than anyone could imagine. Across the river was an elk, drinking from the waterway, it's pelt gleamed in the suns presence. The mountain flowers on the side of the road were orange, they moved gracefully in the breeze. The trees danced with them by swaying back and forth, i could hear the wind singing as it passed through their branches and leaves. I started to pay attention to the road a little more, we were approaching Riverwood. Hadvar started to talk to me again "I'm glad you decided to come with me, were almost at Riverwood." I almost blushed again. I'm glad too, Hadvar. As we approached Riverwood i could see a mill on a small island that split the river, the streets were full of busy nords. So far Riverwood was just as amazing as the rest of Skyrim. 

   "Things look quiet enough here. Come on. There's my uncle." I looked at where he was heading. A blacksmith stood by a forge, he looked similar to Hadvar but much older. He had blonde hair and a beard, unlike Hadvars orange locks and absence of facial hair. Other than that they looked similar, they both have a sturdy build and look like they worked everyday of their lives.