Introduction

I'm Thomas, and my best friend is Kate Ryan. She's the best; she's really good at hockey and thinks I'm hilarious but can also tell when I'm being serious. She never actually called me her best friend, but I called her mine frequently and it made her smile and sometimes she was shy around me and others she let it loose and I saw the real her; and she showed it to me more. The real her is the actual fucking best thing ever.
She's taller than me; she's 5'5" and I'm 5'. She has pale blue eyes; while I have deep brown ones. She has long, golden red hair, and I have dark brown very short hair. She has a very pale skin tone with mild acne; I have pale skin but it's darker than hers and it's clear but I have braces. She wears contacts almost everyday except for when she's especially lazy and wear her glasses instead. She's gorgeous either way, she's uncomfortable in dresses and makeup but she looks damn good in them. She's a travel player, I'm a mohl player; she's obviously way better than I am even if she plays for a shit team.
She's extraordinary; one in a trillion. While I'm just a run of the mill, a dime a dozen kind of guy. She's a somebody; and I'm a nobody who got lucky enough to be her friend.
She's in my gym class which switches with music every three days, she's in my history class too. And we're on he same bus, so I get to see her two or three times a day; depending on wether or not I see her in homeroom or if she skips class.