Chapter three

《Sakura P.O.V.》

    "Don't just try to touch her with your dirty hands" said onii-chan, and then through her against the wall.

  "How dare you did that to her " said DO.

  "Shut up " said/yelled onii-chan.

  "How are you-" asked BO .

   "NOT OF YOUR BUSINESSES" onii-chan cut her .

  "Onii-chan" i said then stand and hugged onii-chan (Haku) tightly .

   "Oh Sakura" he said in clame voice and patted me on the head .

   "Huh, did she said onii-chan " asked the three girls with confused experience on their faces.

   "Did forehead is your sister Haku-kun " asked YO.

   "Don't call her forehead "  yelled onii-chan.

   "Hai Haku-kun " said the three girls and then start running.

  "Are you okay Saku-chan" onii-chan asked me , i just nodded .

   "So lets go to the home " he complete then he knee to ground and held  the bag that contained vegetables.

   "Hai" that all i said , and then went to the home where mom was waiting me in a wored expression in her face . When she saw Haku-kun she rested.
        ~~END OF THE FLASHBACK ~~
Who is Haku ?
Haku is my onii-chan he has brown hair with green eyes same as me he is 12 years old where i am 8 years old.

  *********♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡*********
A/N: ok guys since i just forget to write the first day of Sakura  in Konoha First School , so i am going to write . Enjoy .

          **********♡☆♡**********        

      **  FlashBack about first day of Sakura in Konoha First School **

    I was walking toward Konoha First School , when i noticed that their was some girls and boys looking at me with -big-forehead- expression on their faces. 
   Then i started looking at the ground with sad eyes . Meanwhile, a load voice call for me "Hey forehead stop in your place. "

  But i complete walking as i don't hear any thing , she start shouting something such as "Stop pinky","Yo forehead ". But suddenly i felt like some one grabbed my hand and i turned to see whom . She was a girl in my age having a big anger mixed with annoyed expression in her face ,  also she had a blue eyes . I looked at her with bored  expression yep and also annoyed expression.Making an expression as i don't know her while i do .

"What did you need" ~me

"WHAT" ~ino shouted

"You don't hear me , what did you need" ~i repeated

"I was calling for you "~ino

"First i had a name which is Sakura Haruno not Forehead, ....Second who are you " ~ i reply with clame voice.

"WHAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME"~ ino yelled .

I stand their watching her shouting and jumping as rabbit while i am smirking at her actions . She noticed me and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU SMIRKING ABOUT FOREHEAD "

At that moment i start laughing and rubbing by eyes from the tears.

" Did you think i forget you ino-pig" i replied .

"Oh forehead don't do that again " she said with tears of happiness fallen down her cheeks .

"Oh ino don't do that i was joking with you " i said and hugged her tightly while tears full down from my eyes .

"Don't do that again okay"she said while hugging me.

"Okay" i said and then whipped that tears from my eyes .

"Lets go" i said and she nodded.

a/n: so guys the flashback doesn't end , i will complete it in the next uptadet. 
Hope you enjoy .

So....
Comment , vote IF YOU WANT .
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER  , BYEEEEEEEE.