Chapter Nine (=ˇωˇ=)

Wow guys !!!! I HAD MADE IT !!! I MADE IT!!! I MADE IT AND THIS 9TH CHAPTER IN THIS STORY :)
I AM SOOO HAPPY AND I THANK YOU GUYS I DIDN'T DREAM OF THIS I HAD MADE IT TILL 3,48 K VIEWS AND THAT ALL BECAUSE YOU, THANK YOU 💓❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the man came towards naruto and held her by the his collar and said "Bart why are you talking to that girl ,  when you are a monster who had destroyed his village "

Sakura P. O. V.⭐

My blood was boiling when i saw that man held naruto by his collar and start hitting his face.

'No i can't stay like that i need to help him and i will not care much if it had cost all my life.' I thought .

"STOP" i yelled and my eyes was looking like a fire had take place in it . (the pic. above)

The man flinched and let go of naruto, you could see fear through his eyes. "Y-y-o-u are-e a-a mon-" he said but he didn't continued his sentence since i yelled at him .

"Shut up , listen to me carefully if you dare and try to touch one hair of naruto you will face the consequences, also you are in {she look at the others} " i yelled at him and smirked when i saw all of them run in fear.

Then i run toward naru-kun and asked him "Are you okay naruto-kun"

"Yes sakura-chan....  Hey why are you crying? " he said then i embaranced him with a tight hug that he returned it .

"I-i t-tho-u-ght i-i had lo-ose yo-ou" i said to him and tears had been flowing from my eyes as a river. Then he start crying.

"I-i w-was a f-f-r-r-a-id a-abo-u-ut l-l-o-osing y-you" he said while we start crying to a while.

After 10 min naruto broke the silence by yelling "HEY SAKURA-CHAN DO YOU WANT TO GO AND EAT RAMEN"

"RAMEN" i yelled with stars in my eyes and then took naru-kun's hand while saying "YES LETS GO" .

Than we became best friends for ever....  THE END

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Short but hope you like it

Mezo-chan ⭐~⭐