Chapter Seven

The pic. is how naruto look after making his mini-clone.
________________________________________
Then you only could see him on the ground uncoison and he had a blood on his face came from his noise , due to that he was thrown by a big rock.
________________________________________

The boy that throw the rock try to kick him but a large power stop him . A pale hand katch his lag.

"DON'T DARE TOUCH HIM OR I WILL KILL YOU , DID YOU HEAR ME OR YOU NEED ME TO REPEAT MY WORDS" she yelled at him looking at his eyes with angry eyes . With a look on her face -DON'T-TRY-OR-I-WILL-KILL-YOU- .

"Hahahahhha are you kidding us forehead " said one of the kids .

"Try me " she answered him.

'No she is too stronge she can kill us her hand had stop my kick and catch my leg that no one can do that' the boy that sakura had stop him from kicking naruto thought and he is known the ladder of this group and had the best kick.

"Are you challenging me FOREHEAD. " said one of the kids ( the one that laugh at her) as he try to punch her but that voice had stop him .

"STOP DON'T TRY SHE WILL KILL US JUST LETS GO " said the ladder of the kids and the kids had run.

"Thank you " naruto said . (Yeah he had wake)

"No thank you , you are the one that protect me " sakura said "Why you protect me, are not you going to laugh on me?" she added.

"No , why i would do that? Are not you going to kick me and told me that i am a monster ?" he said

"Did you had two of each legs, hands, eyes, ears?" she asked him and he noded "So, why i will told you that you are a monster? You a person and you are one us" she added.

"Did you want to be my friend "he asked her. She looked to the ground.

"I know you will not want to be my friend, i am sorry" he said in low and sad voice.

"Really" she asked.

"Really what?"he asked.

"Are you sure you what to be my friend ? I m-m-ean i had a-a-a bi-g forehead and you know , are you sure? " she said and with a shutter.

"Are you silly you are beutiful and your forehead is cute . By the way my name is naruto i think you know" he said with a little blush a little no nooo his hole face was red.

"Really thank you naruto , and yea my name is sakura haruno" she said with teary eyes. And than hugged him with little blush on her face . He was shocked but her returned the hug.

"But they still want to hurt hurt me and i am afraid if they want to hurt you " she said.

"DON'T WORRY SAKU-CHAN I WILL PROTECT YOU , BELIEVE IT " he replied with big grin on his face.

And then from that day no one try to make fun of sakura nor naruto :)

*End of the FlashBack*

Then we head toward our classes.

*And this end of sakura first day FlashBack in konoha first school *

Yeeho i uptadet :)

Hope you like it . ;)

Naruto: VOTE
COMMENT
OR
FOLLOW
MEZO-CHAN
FOR ME .