Chapter Six

_________________________________________

Then all thier sadness was clear when they met.
_________________________________________

He was sitting under the tree his eyes was watery , but he was fighting his tears . He was very sad to look around him or noticed a pink haird girl was been sitting on a bench with tears walking down hear face. Or the group of kids that making fun of her.

"MOM....DAD.....WHO ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED YOU , PLEASE COME AND TAKE ME. PLEASSE PLEEEAASSE. THEY ALL HATE ME THEY SAID I AM A MONSTER, NOOO I AM NOT A MONSTER I AM A KID........... I HAVE TWO EYES TWO HANDS TWO LEGS ONE MOUTH ONE NOISE AND ONE TOUNGE.... etc." this the thoughts of the blonde boy and start touching each part of his body at last thought. Then he had broken at thought that he was like each normal kid and after scanning each part of his body . He thought that he is similar to them not a mummy or zombie , he is a human a child who need his rights . :'(

(A/N : don't forget to imagine when he is scanning his body part and geting his tounage out of his mouth and touching it and else ;p
Also it was snowing. )

-~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~-

To the girl.

The pink haird girl was sitting on the bench with sad smile on her face looking at her shoes . But that smile had fade and broken when she saw a figers of many shoeses at the ground. She looked up to see many angry faces of many kids .

"HEY BILLBOARD BROW ON WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING. " one of the kids asked with hursh tone.

She opened her mouth to said a word but she can't.

"Look -hahahaha- the cat eat her tounge -hahahahhha-" said another girl ,after that all start laughing and she start crying . When they had been bored from laughing one of the girls catched her hair and pulled it.

"Aaah-hh.... p-l-e-a-se s-t-to-p." she said in soft voice with shattered in her voice.

-~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~\~_~-

To the boy.

"Huh what that voice?" The blonde boy get out from his thought after hearing that soft sound that was more softer than anything he heard in his hole life. He turned his head toward the voice and was shocked with what he saw. It was a little girl with bubblegum pink hair and jade eyes were closed while tears are racing down word on her face . She was pulled to the ground and they were kicking her.

"Hey leave her alone " he said and ran toward them.

"Look, who came here to help you " said one of the kids.

"I am naruto uzumaki the future hokage " said naruto .

"Hahahaha and how you will protect her MONSTER " said one of the boys.

"I am not a monster " he said .

" Shadow clone jutsu ". He yelled after he made some hand signs and two mini-naruto appeared ( look at the pic.😂) and his was like -_- or in another way 0-0 .

"Wha- Hahahahaha -t are you are kidding me " they laughed at him .

"Get out of here" said on of his clone.

"Leave her alone or i will kill you " said the second clone .

(They said that in a very funny way )

Then you only could see him on the ground uncoison and he had a blood on his face came from his noise , due to that he was thrown by a big rock.

And cut 🎬🎬

Hope you enjoy. ☺☺

Mezo-chan ~♡ ~