Chapter Seven part 2

Sorry guys i forget to put this in the flashback of sakura and naruto first meeting, enjoy :p

Anyway thank you soooooo much since my story get 1.44 K veiws that all because you !!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY :)
And near to faint but i need to complete the story, so lets began.
L❤VE YA ALL 😙😙😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤🌹🌹🌹❤❤❤❤❤❤

They were walking in the park when sakura spoke.

"So naruto, about what you said early-"

"-You mean about protecting you YES I AM SURE BELIEVE IT "  shouted naruto who was cut sakura talking.

"NO BAKA I MEAN ..... eh sorry what i mean that when you said you will become a hokage-" she started.

"-y-you w-want to laugh at me y-you are like the others y-you ar tricking me" he said and his tears started forming in his eyes.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME CONTINUE WHAT I WAS SAYING ALSO I AM NOT GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU NARU-KUN" she replied/yelled and tried to control her anger.

"Really you believe that i will be the hokage " said naruto.

"Naruto you should think more since i am going to be the hokage and kick your butt :p" sakura said.

"WHAT??!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME I WILL BE THE HOKAGE BELIEVE IT " -naruto.

"NO ME SHANAROO "-sakura.

"NO ME"

"ME"

"ME"

"NO ME"

"NOOO ME".......

(ME: CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP .
Naruto/Sakura: sorry author-chan)

So this fight continued until someone yelled and of course not me.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP"
(ME: DON'T COPY ME STUPID.
???:Sorry.)

The two kids turned their heads and saw.....

To be continue....

So guys how is one that yelled at saku and naru ? You will find in next part.

Mezo-chan ☆♡☆