Chapter 1

Pearl's POV
So here I am waiting for Michelle and Ashley to come because our parents called and said that we're going to have a "meeting" like what the heck a meeting?! The only meeting i know is for like companies and like family meetings but with my best friends parents? That's just weird as hell...oh wait I forgot to introduce myself ugh where's my manners, anyways I'm Pearl Sabalvaro I live in New York I sing, dance, I know how to play the guitar and I skate *skateboard* *although I always fall I really enjoy it,okay back to the story ✌* I'm 13 years old and my birthday is on November 25th oh and I love pizza so yea that's all that you need to know pretty much.....it's summer by the way if you're wondering why I'm not in school or w.e, it's so hot and I'm sweating so I took a shower *for the 2nd time*
*skip showering... *
So I was about to blow dry my hair but someone rang the door bell I think it's Michelle and Ashley oh I forgot to tell you but they're my best friends. I opened the door and................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's them finally! *sorry I just felt like doing that* and we were all wearing the same shirt we bought last week we just laughed it off, so we greeted each other any all we went upstairs I did my hair and after I finished my parents and my best friends parents came so "meeting times ugh....
Michelle's POV
So hi my name is Michelle Edquilan I dance, sing and skate *skateboard* I'm 13 years old my birthday is on March 29th and pizza is bae...so I'm getting ready for a "meeting" with my parents and my best friends parents it's weird because it's the first time that I'm hearing a meeting like this, it's at Pearl's house so I'm gonna go now since its right next to mine when I got there Ashley was about to knock so I called her "Ashley!" I screamed
Ashley's POV
Hey I'm Ashley Ponce I dance, play the guitar and ride the skateboard I'm 13 and my birthday is on February 16 I live in New York and I love pizza so I'm about to knock press the doorbell rather when someone screamed my name "Ashley!" I turned around and oh it's Michelle and we're wearing the same shirt I wonder is Pearl is wearing her shirt the three of us bought when we went shopping last week "Hi" I said then I pressed the doorbell and Pearl opened it and she's wearing her shirt I swear we didn't plan this we just laughed and went in..... After a few minutes our parents are here so we sat on the couch and started. "so hey guys" my mom started idk why but I'm feeling kind of scared on what's going to happen "we called for this meeting because we wanted to say that we're moving to LA because all of us ur parents is going to start a business company there...." wait hold up *process process* were moving to LA?! As in California? This is awesome and crazy Michelle, Pearl and I are just like (⊙.⊙)but after a few minutes of letting it sink in my mind we started screaming and jumping lol we're all so happy so we had dinner outside and we're moving next month which means 4 weeks to pack up.....

Hey guys this is not my first book I deleted my first book because I didn't like it but hope you liked the first chapter of this book I tried to make as long as I can but I need to sleep and yea don't forgot to vote and comment and if you you had any suggestions or anything just comment it down there but anyways thanks for reading and goodnight