Chapter 5

Kenneth's POV 

So it's currently 9 in the evening and we just got home from six flags, it was so fun I loved hanging out with Michelle, Ashley and Pearl they're all so cool and funny. 

Tomorrow is Saturday and I have dance class, I'm planning on asking Pearl to hang out after dance but I'm nervous she's going to reject me like yesterday. 

Ken man up and just ask her my mind told "OK i'm going to do this" I whispered to myself 

K~Kenneth P~Pearl 

K: Hey want to hang out tomorrow after dance?

P: Yeah sure, you have dance too? 

K: Yeah why you have dance tomorrow? Mine is at 12 in the afternoon 

P: Same omg, do you wan to go together? 

K: Yeah sure, I'll pick you up? 

P: yeah I gtg night x 

K: night xx

Yes! I didn't get rejected, I can't wait for tomorrow. I am dying of boredom so I decided to post the picture that me and Pearl took earlier at six flags *Pic at the top, the pic is like that but it's not Kendall it's me and it's in six flags lol* 

Pearl's POV 

Well it's been a very great day it's 11 at night and I can't sleep thinking Kenneth just asked me  to hang out tomorrow after dance class. I got a notification from Instagram, it's from Kenneth he tagged me in a picture of us, the caption  was 'This girl *virtual kiss emoji*' okayyy can I just fangirl real quick? OMG OMG OMG OMG I am honestly freaking out like it's always been my dream to meet Kenneth and now we're friends and he posted a picture of me on his page this is crazy. 

I immediately got mentions and new followers, there were some hate but I don't mind those they got nothing better to do. I posted the picture of us outside of Starbucks earlier and captioned it 'Saturday well spent *Heart emoji*' well let's just say I got hate but there were more positive comments and a lot of questions, also Kenneth commented with a heart emoji and the monkey that's covering his/her face it gave me the feels. 

I should probably go to sleep, can't wait for what tomorrow brings. 

Hey guys! sorry for not updating so long but here is chapter five as promised hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote and comment! Also I have a new book it's called 'Kid in love' it's a Jacob Sartorius Fanfic chapter one is published 

~xoxo Pearl