Prologue

Love? Definition of love means an intense feeling of a deep affection. Adore, Passion. Everybody deserves love.  I used to have love.. Especially with my mate. We got so close to the point we decided to have our own kid.I'm not one of those fast type of girls.. No. We actually dated for 6 months and a couple days so it's not like we met a week ago and he got me pregnant.. Haha no. He ended up cheating. So love at this point is meaningless to me. That's the exact reason why I took my kid Mariah and moved to Queens,New York to get away from all the bullshit ,and bad vibes that happened to me in Miami. Being a single mom isn't easy either it takes lots of responsibility, time ,and effort. Currently we're in a apartment and it's a nice size apartment just for my Baby and I. I'm not planning to find a new guy either ,and if a guy comes along I wouldn't accept it. As bad as it may seem I've been depressed, hurt and just need comfort.. But that's why I have my mother. She's there most of the time to help me through thick and thin. I've just been through so much in my life so far that's it's ridiculous.. I came up with the conclusion to say "Fuck the love" and to stick with my gut. From now on.. I'm doing it for me.

I saved my writing to my notes and went to sleep...