Epilogue

Two years later

I walked into my apartment and dropped my bag by the door. After kicking off my shoes and leaving them somewhere in the hallway, I walked into my bedroom.
I took a shower and laid on the bed in my black and red lace bra and panty set.

Fifteen minutes later I heard the front door open. My heart started beating faster. Soon the bedroom door opened.

My eyes trailed to the man standing in the doorway.

Adrian looked pretty much the same as he did in highschool. The differences were that that he now wore form fitting clothes that show cased his muscular physique.
He'd grown taller and a lot more confident.

I know what you're thinking. That I forgave him. You would be wrong.
I told him that I would forgive him when I could trust him.

He tried to get me to trust him, but every time he made progress something always put him right back where he started.
In the end, he followed me all the way to college.
Two months into freshman year we went on our first date.
We've been together almost a year and a half.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of cloth hitting the carpet and a belt being unbuckled.

"Hey, doctor." I said.
Adrian had spent a lot of time at the hospital back home and was going to be able to graduate early. He had found a way to control my asthma. I haven't had an attack in almost two years.

"You know, I think I like the way you say that." His voice brought me back to the present.
I trailed my eyes down his form. The only piece of clothing he had on was a black pair of briefs holding back his straining erection.

"Really." I said, biting my lip. That always drove him crazy.

"Yeah, really." He crawled on top of me and kissed me hard. "Damn, I fucking missed you today."

"Did you, I missed you, too." I said giggling.

"You ready for this, little miss bad girl?" He asked.

"I've been waiting all day."

We love each other.

Briley ended up getting married to Blade, and having seven kids.
Damon ended up with his best friend from college, Colin. Yes, Damon is gay.
Blaze and Blake married their highschool sweethearts and having two kids each.

Three years later he proposed and two month after the wedding we found out I was pregnant.

So, yeah, we found our happy ending.