No Reason boner

"Alright Brian this is a big party we're going to with alot of beautiful women there who will be expecting excellent love to be made to them. Are you ready?" Brian shook his head no. "Good, now I need you to help me, I forgot to shave this morning" Brian put his thumbs up, and slapped Danny across the face. "Ah" Danny got up. "Thank you... Aw Ninja Brian stop playing around this is seri- ah!" "Okay now we're ready poof oh uh can't go yet!" Brian appeared confused. "Well I'll tell you why not!" This song is about a problem that I have....... Frequently....... There are three, three, three kinds of erections... Some are sexual, some occur during periods of nervous tension, but there's a mysterious third kind, that no one really understands, it happens when your shlong decides to take matters into its own hands!......... No reason boner......no reason boner..... It baffles scientists, no reason boner...... This Morning I was having breakfast at the midtown diner the bagel was delicious and the coleslaw couldn't be finer! I got a weird look from the waitress when I asked her for the check. I looked down and realized I was one hundred percent e-rect! No reason boner.... No reason boner... I like coleslaw but not that much... No reason boner.... "Hi welcome to the post office!" "Hi, I just wanted to mail this package" "okay, place it on the scale!" Poof! "Uh I can't right now...." "Why not?" "I have a uh.... Doctors appointment at the dentists..." Now things are a little awkward between my mail man and I... That was not my best lie I was just covering up for my....... No reason boner.... No reason boner..... That was the wrong kinda package to mail.... No reason boner... "Hi welcome to the zoo!" "Great I live the zoo! Look at all those monkeys!" "Those are actually macaques" "wow my caques really hairy ha... Uh what time does the zoo close?" "About 8 o clock...." "Great! That gives me enough time to.. Poof oh God not now... Not in front of the children..... Why have you forsaken me lord!!!!???" This is no laughing matter this is not some kind of game, I can tuck away my Johnson but I can never tuck away my shame! It can happen time it can happen anywhere! When the lochness monster decides he wants to randomly come up for air! No reason boner.... Oh! No reason boner.... You're ruining my life no reason boner.... No reason boner.......no reason boner.... Why???............ Boner.... "So yeah.... There you go Ninja Brian.... Wait now I have an idea...." Brian shook his head to say: "oh God..."