Everybody SHUT UP!

"Omg Stacey did I tell you about my date with Steve last week?" "You went out with Steve? He so cute!" "I know he took me out to this little restaurant with..." Everybody shut up! I have an erection! It only happens 87 times a day! Stop what you're doing and witness penis perfection! This is more important than what you have to say! You're story can wait cause I am very erect now lets all take a minute to watch my dick and reflect, your spirits at peace no need to call the police please hold you're applause.... "So in conclusion your honor I conclude that the murderer is not who we think but Mrs. Donovan!" Everybody shut up! I have an erection! If justice is blind she's gonna miss this display! It's as hard steel but still evaded metal detection! This is more important than what you have to say! Judge don't give me that robe cause then nobody could see this pillar of awesome sticking straight outta me! Who could argue a case with so much dick in your face! Please hold your applause! Do you ever take a moment and look up at the stars and think about your life and just how stupid you are? If it makes you feel better I'm a f*cking rock star with an amazing penis! But enough about you lets focus more on my croch its as tangy as whiskey and hits you harder than scotch! You might not get what I'm saying so just sit back and watch! Look! It's still my penis! "Ladies and gentleman as president of the united States, I must sometimes make grave decisions... I come to you today to tell you the united States has decided to declare war on..." Shut up! Mr President I have an erection! Here's a tricky dick that cannot be impeached! Checkout my nut sack it could swing an election! This is more important that what your boring ass speech for a nation indivisible under God we all stand together and beat my glorious rod! Hey those guys look fun oh wait are they holding guns? BRIAN LET'S GET THE F*CK OUT! That was close... Alright... Holy shit that girl is hawt! Brb Brian!