Chapter 9: I told you.

Me and Ava did not have the same due date, she was due before me. It was going on 8 months and almost 9 for her, I had packed my hospital bag ahead of time just to be prepared. Life had gotten real, me and Elijahs house was filled with stuff for the babies. I had, had a baby shower the week before and we received a lot of stuff. Though Elijahs mom didn't approve of me she still wanted what was best for her grand kids. She didn't like me because she felt as though I wasn't meant for him, as though he could do better than me. Little did she know I treated him like the king he was, my mom on the other hand loved Elijah. Maybe even more than she loved me, she always sided with him and wanted to check on him. I liked their relationship though,

"You ready?" Elijah asked carrying 2 cans of paint to the nursery, one baby blue the other pale pink. The nursery was big enough to split in half and the babies stuff would never have to get mixed up. Drey's stuff was going on one side and Nomi's on the either, we got paint that didn't have the chemicals and fumes that wasn't good for me or the babies. Also washable, I decided to wear a long white T and leggings for this situation. Elijah just wore his basketball shorts, and that was all, I laughed watching him open the cans shaking my head.

I was truly so lucky, not only did I have the man of my dreams but I was now going to give him 2 beautiful children. His first daughter, the actual key to a mans heart, he looked up from feeling me staring at him.

"Wassup?" he asked with a curious expression.

"Nun, just thinking about how lucky I am." he smiled hearing me say that and got up coming to me he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and softly spoke.

"You've made me the luckiest man in the world princess." I smiled as he spoke then kissed him again.

"As long as you know!" I joked as we pulled away, I grabbed one of the roller paint brushes placing it by the pink can. Elijah measure the room and we put tape where half was. I worked on Nomi's side making the paint as smooth as possible smiling as the results started to come out. I then turned to look over at Elijah's side he was almost done and wasn't going nearly as slow as I was and it was turning out good.

"How? Were you a painter in your past life or something?" I clowned admiring his work. He smirked looking over at me and shrugged coming over to me and looking at what I had done so far.

"I can tell you wasn't...." he looked at my side disapprovingly, I rolled my eyes and rubbed what was left on the paint roller on his back. He looked at me with wide eyes reaching behind his back to feel where the paint was getting pink on his fingers. I prepared to run but he quickly caught me causing me to squeal as he lifted me off my feet.

"You wanna play dirty?!" he asked softly putting me on the ground then running over to grab the roller brush, by the time I was up half my body was blue.

"Elijah!!" I squealed running to the pink roller, we battled with the brushes like they were swords till he knocked mine out my hand. I put my hands up in surrender quickly picking my brush back up when Elijah put his down, I managed to get paint on his right cheek before he had me pressed against the damp paint.

"If this shit is in my hair!" I whimpered glaring him down.

"What you gone do?" he whispered looking down at me, that's when I felt it, I could feel his boner against me and I couldn't control myself anymore. I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips against his and before I knew it I was off my feet, my legs was wrapped tightly around his waist. I guess he had finally given in.

"Finally." I thought to myself. We shared a passionate rough kiss, his mouth was covering mine. We were devouring each other's faces when Elijah pulled away.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." he groaned in between kissing my neck as he basically ripped my shirt off. I smiled biting my full bottom lip as I felt Elijah's lips trail down my body, and off my pants went with my underwear following. I gasped when I felt his face buried in my haven,

"Oh fuck!" I gasped throwing my head back and gripping tight on his hair, I don't know if he was eating better than ever before or if it was because I hadn't came in so long but within seconds my body was quivering I came harder than I ever had before I could feel Elijah's lips turn up in a smile as he continued to eat I held onto my boobs for leverage. I felt him come up I opened my eyes as he lifted me up than I felt his shaft shoved in em without warning causing me to scream out. I felt as though I was a virgin all over again, Elijah was groaning out, I knew he could feel how good it was.

"Fuckkkk." he groaned as he buried his face into my neck bouncing me up and down on his dick. I felt a pain in my stomach but I tried to hold it in hoping to let Elijah release all his built up energy as I had. Until he went in as deep as he could causing me to yelp and a pain ripped threw my side.

"Elijah!!!" I screamed out in pain alerting him out of his lust, he quickly pulled away from me looking at me with worried eyes.

"Baby you okay?" he asked pulling me in his arms. "This is why I told you I didn't want to... I can't control myself when I'm in it." he pleaded.

"It's fine, finish." I begged as the pain subsided looking up at him, he shook his head no and went to the bathroom. I guess to finish the job by himself, I could walk as the pain completely went away. I thought everything was good until a clear substance ran down my leg, I couldn't stop it and that's when I knew my water has broke.