Chapter 8: We all good.

I told Elijah about what happened with Chloe,

"Wow." he said shaking his head, he was rubbing lotion on my stomach for me to, prevent stretch marks.

"I know, and she said she's ready to move on." I stated looking down at him, he look back up pausing for a second before happily speaking,

"Romello! She can talk to Romello he's single and ready to move on." he yelled in excitement referring to his best friend.

"Omg yes! Ask him like when can they meet." he got up and rubbed the left over lotion on his hands before getting up and calling his best friend. I did the same calling Chloe with the good news.

"I got somebody for you!" I spoke as soon as she answered the phone.

"Who?!" she almost squealed into the phone.

"Elijahs best friend Romello." she had heard about him, us both but she never met him. I met him once, he was kinda a dick but overall seemed pretty cool. Elijah then came back into the room,

"Romello said he can do tomorrow." Elijah said.

"He said he can do Saturday." I repeated to Chloe.

"Okay double date?" she asked. I looked up at Elijah and put Chloe on mute.

"Want to go with them?" I asked him. He shrugged, he wasn't really a fan of being in others peoples business or relationships but he understood the circumstances.

"I mean we can." he said. I quickly took Chloe off mute and told her we'd be coming with her.

"Okay good, Ima send you some pictures of what I should wear tomorrow." she stated before we said our goodbyes and hung up. Elijah smiled with satisfaction along with me, that problem was solved. I layed on the bed next to him thinking to myself, I hadn't even started my showing yet and Elijah was afraid to have sex.

"I don't want to hurt the babies." he would say. A month had passed with this, Ava bragged to me about her still getting dick downed causing me to roll my eyes.

"You need to talk to your friend." I said to Dinero. He laughed,

"When he has his mind set, it's set. I'll try though cause that's just crazy." Dino spoke.

"I know!" I replied. "I'm going crazy man." we had done stuff in between but nothing was as good as the real deal, he had turned me into a sex addict. This was all his fault I thought to myself shaking my head. I looked up as Chloe and Romello walked into the party, we were celebrating being happy. They weren't fully together but they both had problems they had to deal with. Elijah was also running late, I hugged Chloe and Romello smiling at them both when the smell hit me. I looked up at their faces which were both flushed and there vibration was different. Not like when they first met, it now seemed united, and sort of awkward. Chloe's hair was a little matted in the back and I tried to hide my smile pulling Chloe to the side. As Romello went to get a drink giving Chloe a look before going to the bar.

"How was it?" I asked Chloe seeing the smile plaster across her face when I asked that.

"What... what are you talking about?"'she asked trying to sound innocent.

"You know what, it's written all over y'all." I rolled my eyes moving my hand to her hair fixing it for her.

"Do I look okay?!" she then asked concerned looking for her mirror. I nodded yes, she was glowing and looked really happy, smiling always made her look more attractive. I was glad to see that my friend was happy,

"Now back to my question." I said glaring at her, "how. was. it."

"Omg Dreyya it was so good." she giggled hugging me, I laughed as well wrapping my arms around her.