Chapter Fifteen

The Alpha pack comes in this chapter. But the whole concept is a little different. I had to rearrange it a bit because of the new characters. Remember, its a couple of months into the school year so Ethen and Aiden are already at Beacon Hills High when Cynthia gets there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Stiles POV~

Why won't she forgive me.!? I made a mistake and now I think ill never get her back.

"Stop trying to get her back. Give her some space. She loved you and you let her go. You promised you'd never hurt her. Shes my only cousin and I love her to death. I hated the fact that my bestfriend was dating my little cousin. But I was understanding, and got used to it because YOU were dating her. Someone I thought would trust and believe her" I said. Wow, im deep. I hated this.

"Im sorry. I tried apologizing but she never gave me the chance. You and Derek knocked some sense into me. I couldn't take a sad Cynthia. I love her Scott. But Isaac is messing with this relationship."

"YOURE NOT GETTING THIS.! SHES NOT LEAVING YOU FOR HIM.! SHE LOVES YOU STILES ONLY YOU.!"

He went to speak but we were city off by Cynthia's screams.

"GET OUT.!!!"

Stiles and I ran into her room to find her beating up Isaac. Stiles went to pull her off him.

"Let her do it" I said pulling him back.

"You did this.!" punch. "He broke up with me because of you" punch. "I hate you" kick. "Fuck you" kick then punch. "ahhhhhh" she just kept pounding on him. I thought it was time to get her off of him. I lulled her off him and held her.

"Get out Isaac.!" I yelled and he jumped out the window. I let Cynthia go and she wwent to jump on her bed. Stiles grabbed her and turned around. He kissed her. Ughh.

For like 10 minutes, they kissed. She kept trying to pull away but he held a firm grip on her. I decided it was time to walk away.

~Cynthias POV~

I want this again. I want stiles to be called mine again. I almost became a killer because of him. I would never kill a living creature unless it was a life or death situation. That's how strong my love was for him. I know what you're all thinking 'You're too young to be inlove.!' well guess what.? its different with stiles. I know I love him. I really do.

I pulled away from the kiss, confused. I wanna be mad at him but I can't stay mad.

"Does this mean I have my girlfriend back.?" stiles asked with hope in his eyes.

"No" I stated and sat on my bed. His eyes became glossy fast. "There's 3 reasons why I can't get back with you" I began. "First, you couldn't trust me around Isaac. I don't like him which I didn't understand how you didn't understand."

"I-"

"Let me finish." he just nodded. "Second, you didn't believe.me when I said I didn't have feelings for Isaac. I really don't have any feelings towards him. He's in my pack. That's it. I don't even think after today, I can be friends with him again. And third, you like Lydia.!?" I kind of yelled that last part.

"I dont like her" he said simply. I listened to his heart. It skipped a beat.

"You just lied to me"

"What.? No I didn't" he lied again.

"Yes you are.! You just lied again.!" he's really aggrivating me.

"Cynthia, I don't like Lydia" he said grabbing my shoulders. Lies Lies Lies. I shook him off.

"JESUS CHRIST STILES STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME.!" I yelled. His heartbeat is clearly telling me that he's lying.