Chapter Four

~Stiles POV~

Damn, i thought we were gonna do it again. WAIT!? not again. pshhhh me and cynthia never did...it... it wasnt actually sex but something of the sort. I just layed on her bed, confused. why did she have to do that.!? im a 16 year old boy...i have needs.! i quickly pulled on my shirt and checked my phone.

Cynthia: haha paybacks a bitch right.!?

me: meet me outside...

Cynthia: ugh i cant...im not tryna see scott til atleast tmr morning. i hope he didnt tell my mom.!

me: well if he did, ill talk to her and explain everything ... Where are u.?

Cynthia: bathroom.... im just sitting here...bored bc i left u

me: well come back to ur room...im leaving ... i cant leave without a kiss

after like 10 seconds, she was in the room.

"Dont leave....spend the night" she whined and sat on my lap and tap kissed me. "i need you here" she said.

"i cant. i have to get home to my dad and i really dont want scott, your mom or Ms. McCall coming up here in the middle of the night to find me in your bed" i stated .

"fine. you suck though" she kissed me again. damn i missed her lips.

"and i promise, we wont have to sneak around anymore. ill tell my mom youre my boyfriend and if she cant accept that then oh well. thats only if i am still your girlfriend?" she said but sounded more like a question.

"i dont want any other girl in the world than you" i said and she blushed. "well i have to go" i said standing up and opening her balcony door. Her and scott share the balcony.

She spun me around and and kissed me one more time.

"now you can go" she said and smiled. "text me tonight?" she asked.

"i promise. love you" "love you too" with that i hopped off her balcony and started homeward.

~Scotts POV~

Stiles just left i saw him jump off the balcony from my window. Time to go talk to Cynthia. I walked out my room and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" i heard faintly. "scott" i answered. the door unlocked and opened. Cynthia walked over to her bed and layed down. i closed the door and sat on the edge.

"Listen" we said simultaneously. "Go first" we said again. "ok you go first" i said.

"im sorry i didnt tell you. ive dated stiles secretly that summer the last time i was here. im not really sure if we stayed dating because we never really broke up. i just kind of left. ive texted, called, and oovooed him for the past 2 years and he just told me that im still his girlfriend. Please scott, just allow this. I love him and i want to be with him" cynthia just poured her heart out to me.

I dont really like the fact that its my little cousin stiles is dating but im glad tht my little cousin is dating stiles...if that makes any sense. ok so i like tht its stiles thts Cynthia is dating because i know hes a great guy who would be commited to a relationship and treat her right. but i dont like that its Cynthia dating stiles because shes my little cousin and stiles is 2 years older than her. Shes in 9th grade and hes in 11th and shes only 14...shes too young for a boyfriend.

"i guess its okay" i sighed. "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" cynthia yelled and tackled me down on the bed and hugged me. "i love you too" i said and stood up, walked to her door and remembered something. "oh yeah and Cyn" i began. "Yeah?" "Tomorrow youre gonna meet my girlfriend Allison okay? she really wants to meet you" "yeah sure" she said and smiled. I walked out and went to my room and went to bed. This is alot to take in.