Chapter Six

~Dereks POV~

Cynthia McCall. An alpha werewolf who would do anything to protect her family and pack. Strong. Beautiful. Brave. Her pack and mine will do very well. Her, her 32 betas + me, Scott, Isaac, Erica, and Boyd. That's 38 werewolves.

I would usually never merge packs because I want to be the only alpha. The one EVERYONE listens to. Not one of the 2 people that everyone listens to. But Cynthia's father was one of the greatest alphas lykanthropy ever had. Shes destined to be like her father. Right now she doesn't know it and needs help. Chand trained her but Ill prepare her for the Argents. I know she knows the Argents killed her father. But I don't think she knows that Allison Argent, her cousins girlfriend, is the exact argent that killed him. I know she knows Allison is the one but doesnt know she's Scott's girlfriend. Shes gonna try to kill Allison when she meets her.

~Cynthias POV~

Right now, Scott and I are in my aunt Melissa's car on our way to pick up Allison. Stiles (My baby) and Lydia and Jackson, whoever they are, are meeting us at the bowling ally. I'm gonna meet Isaac, Erica, and Boyd, tonight at Derek's house.

"Remember, Alison knows I'm a werewolf but doesn't know youre a werewolf.I'd like to keep it that way." Scott stared me down at a red light.

"Chillax big cousin.! I've kept my werewolf secret from you since I turned when I was 8. I'm pretty damn sure I can keep it from you're little girlfriend" I retorted, putting my feet up and pulling out my phone to text stiles.

"Still. Just be careful"

"Yeah Yeah whatever you say" I smirked at him.

"So when do you plan on telling stiles you're an alpha?" Scott asked.

"Ughh I Don't know. Do you think he'd care?"

"Nahh. Stiles loves you and I know that. I was texting him last night and he promised he wouldn't let you go or hurt you no matter what. And he knows I'm one. Actually, he's the one who figured out I was a werewolf before I did"

"Hopefully" I began. "I love him, Scott, I don't wanna lose him over this."

"Don't worry. He's not going anywhere"

This made me smile. "So you don't .mind if he stays the night. I wanna tell him tonight so can you ask your mom if he can stay the night with you? He'll be with me though" I grinned ear to ear. "I love you big cousin. and if you say no, just remember one thing" my claws came out and I stroked his cheek "I can kick your ass"

He looked scared. "Yeah. No problem" YHUSSSSSS.!!!

The light turned green and before I knew it we were outfront of Allison's house. Scott pulled out his phone and I guess he texted her because she came out within a minute and 12 seconds. As she neared Scott told be to get in the back. we aregued for like 2.5 seconds then I got out and walked around to the back. I looked at Allison. She looked farmiliar. Wait. SHES THE BITCH THAT KILLED MY DAD.!!! oh she's dead now.

"Hi, I'm allison" I put on a fake smile but on the inside, my heart was like in hell.

"Hi, I'm Cynthia" she hugged me. The hoe just put her werewolf killing arms around my body and squeezed. For Scott's sake I hugged back. She let go, smiled and got in the front seat.

All the raging feelings inside me want to burst out but I can't let that happen. I don't k ow if she's armed or not. But I will kill her. Whatever it takes, she's gonna die.

I kept staring at her from the back seat. I don't know if she saw me but I was and I don't give a fuck if she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY.!!!! So how do you guys like it so far.!? Its my first teen wolf Fanfic. Does anybody else think that Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) is the sexiest living thing on earth.!? I do :D please vote and leave comments. I would love if yous left suggestions on the whole Cynthia Allison situation. So Byeeee.!!!!

~1DSterekMSFT