Chapter Seventeen

~Scotts POV~

  Last night, I saw Cynthia and Stiles leave out of the window. They're going to Stiles house. I heard everything they were just talking about.

I can't believe this. Shes a 14 year old girl. Shes MY 14 year old little cousin and she's about to lose her virginity to my 16 year old bestfriend. Its gonna take all of the strength I have in my body not to kill stiles tomorrow at school.

I waited about two hours for Cynthia to come home. I finally heard stiles car pull up and them walk to the balcony ladder then I saw Cynthia climb up and Stiles walk away. Cynthia's heart beat calmed down and I knew she was asleep. I went to bed also.

*morning*

I felt a body plunge onto me. "Wake up loser !" It was Cynthia. Once my eyes opened, she rolled off me and sat up. I sat up also.

"Im not a loser. I have a gorgeous girlfriend." I laughed.

"Yeah but look at your haircut"

I touched my hair. "What's wrong with my haircut.!?"

"Nothing if you wanna look like the young Biff Tannen from Back to the future." She said laughing.

"I do not have the same haircut as Biff but I do have the same haircut as those losers in the boy band you like" I snapped back.

"Listen peasent.! One direction are not losers. They are perfectly perfect sex gods who deserve anything they want in life because they have extraordinharry vocal chords and amazayn faces. So if you think they're losers and you have the same haircut as some of them then you're calling yourself a loser bitch.!" She snapped. Wow.! She loves her some one direction.

"Get out of my room" I laughed and pointed at the door. She smacked me and ran out.

I took a shower and got dressed.  I texted stiles.

Me: Can u pick me and Cyn up... can't get the car today...

Stiles: yeah sure no problem be there in 15 ...

"Cynthia.! Come here.!" I yelled and she came skipping in my room. I know exactly why she's so happy and it disgusts me. But I have to live with it.

"Stiles is picking us up. Hurry up and finish what you were doing." I told her.

"Im done smart one" she retorted and skipped out my room then skipped back in. "Since im in all of your classes, when do we have pool and gym.?"

"We have gym today, bring gym clothes. Pool is Thursday, you can only wear a one piece. They don't allow bikinis."

"Ughhh I hate one pieces. Like I wore one once and never wore it again."She stomped out then stomped right back in, again.

"What do you want now.!?" I laughed.

"What days do we have lacrosse practice.?"

"Monday through Thursday"

"Alright." She walked out and thankfully not back in.

I finished getting ready and went down stairs. Only Aunt Cadence was sitting at the table. She smiled at me.

"Your mom took the car. She had an emergency at the hospital. You can take mine if you want." She said.

Damn. Stiles really doesn't have to pick us up. Oh well he's already almost here. "No thanks. Stiles is picking us up."

"Stiles huh.? Does he treat Cynthia right.?"

"Yeah, even though I hate that my best friend is dating my little cousin, I like that its my bestfriend that my little cousin is dating. You know what I mean.?"