the reason

Jamie walked down the hallway looking for his big sister. "Mari?" He heard a rustling sound. He kept walking thinking of going back. "Come on Mari." Suddenly a figure came swinging from the roof. "JAMIE!" Jamie jumped back a bit. His sister was hanging from the ceiling laughing. Jamie crossed his arms then pulled his sister down. Mari laughed then walked with Jamie back. Jamie fixed his glasses then put his hair back. "come on Mari you know better." Mari shrugged then replied "no I don't only went to school for two months." Jamie rolled his eyes "no wonder you can only spell your name." Mari ruffled his hair then laughed. He fixed his hair then kept walking. When they got to their boxes Mari crawled onto hers and started drawing. Jamie just graved a book then started to read. Mari didn't know how to read they didn't live and go to school enough to know. So Jamie learned himself and started to read and write. He even teached Mari how to spell her name. She didn't see how it was useful but Jamie did. They sat on their boxes waiting for it to become day time so that the kids could arrive. Mari loved when the kids came. There was one child who came every day just to see Mari. His name was Jacob he rode his bike over every day. Jamie didn't pick a favorite he found it pointless. He always could put children in groups based on their appearance. The noisy ones the ones that don't share and the respectful ones who where raised well. Jamie just played his piano all day while Mari played with the children. He never even considered playing with them. The children can play all they want with his sister. He played his piano then heard a loud noise. As he turned around then saw Mari running in front a group of kids kicking a ball. Jamie took off his glasses to see if he was really seeing this. A child was on Mari's shoulders another one was holding onto her leg then Mari was holding a child in her arms. All off them were laughing and giggling. Suddenly Mari kicked the ball into a popsicle stick goal! Jamie rubbed his eyes as Mari said "hey Jamie did you see that?!" She walked over to him all of the kids ran off of Mari then continued playing. Mari just stood in front of Jamie smiling with her hands on her hips. Jamie looked at the popsicle stick goal then pointed at it. "how did you do that?" Mari looked back at the goal. "Oh that, the kids made it." Jamie crossed his arms then stood up. "Where did you get all of those popsicle sticks?" Mari looked down at the ground then shrugged. Jamie looked at her then kids. They have smudges on their shirts and faces. "you gave them popsicle sticks didn't you?" Mari smiled at Jamie. "Maybe."