memories that die

Jamie looked around then saw Mari. She was shaking him. she threw him out in front of a crowd of kids. He started to break into a sweat. Mari pulled out the piano seat then started to play .Jamie stood still then waved at the kids. They all cheered and hugged Jamie he smiled. Jacob laughed then went and hugged Jamie. Jamie looked down then smiled at him. Then he things got blurry and he saw the words "ITS ME" on the walls. Jamie walked towards the wall then turned around. All of the children were gone. And everything was dark. He heard crying. It was coming from around the corner. He looked around the corner and say Mari crying. She was holding something. He walked up to her then gasped. He say Mari holding her best friend. Her best friend was Zoey who was covered in blood. Mari shook Zoey. "come on wake up." She shook her again. No response. "Don't leave me please." Zoey went limp and stopped breathing. Mari just stood still with horror on her face. Jamie could feel tears rolling down his cheeks.slowely. So he ran away then saw another memory. Mari hid Jamie then ran off. They were human. She was running fast. Jamie was scared he held his knees and cried. Mari ran then looked for her friends. She saw Fredrick on the floor so she ran to him. Mari knelt down then touched Fredrick. "Fredrick?" He was dead the man had gotten him. Mari jumped back then ran away. She saw Brian. Dead. She kept running then saw Amy. Corpse. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Jamie looked away but somebody graved his head and pointed it toward the memory. He shook with fear as Mari saw Vincent reaching for Jamie. She ran then went in front of Jamie. "No! You cant have him!" Vincent just smiled then sliced Mari. Jamie ran away then saw another memory. One that hasn't happened yet. Mari was getting stabbed through the chest. Jamie screamed then woke up and saw Jacob and Mari in front of him.