Reality

Wolfy kept shaking Jamie. "Lad!" He opened his eyes then looked at Wolfy. He yelled then kicked her away. She flew back then Foxy caught her. Jamie kept running until he came to his box. He ripped all of the paper off then got chalk. He ran to a room with books then graved one that Vincent was reading. It was about the devil and Hell. He flipped through the pages then stopped on page 178. He smiled then ran back to the wall. He graved the chalk then started to draw a circle. Wolfy ran to where he was then watched in confusion. Foxy gasped when he saw the book. He had been watching Vincent read it on his shift in front of pirates cove. "Lad no!" Jamie started to draw a symbols on the sides in boxes that were in the circle. He stepped back as he drew the last symbol. Foxy stepped towards him then Wolfy graved onto Foxy's arm. Jamie laughed as the wall started glow. He ran into the wall the disappeared. Wolfy yelled then ran in after him. Foxy gasped then ran after Wolfy. "Lass, no!" Jamie kept running then finally came to a stop at a mansion with fire around it. He knocked on the door then waited. Soul heard the knock then looked through a window. To his surprising it was Jamie. Soul sighed then hid the orbs and walked to Mari's bubble. He pulled a curtain to cover it then he answered the door. "James what a surprise." Jamie smiled then pushed up his glasses. "Soul old friend I need you." Soul smiled then motioned for Jamie to come in. "What do you need?" Jamie pulled papers out then walked to a table and put them down. "Soul I am trying to make a contraption." Soul smiled then powered himself some tea with his powers. "And you need my help." Jamie smiled then wiped his eyes. "yes precisely." Soul looked at the papers then drank some tea. "mhm." He lookers at more of them then saw what it was for and almost spat out his tea. Jamie put the papers in order. "I will bring Mari back to life," Soul coughed his tea out then put the cup down. "My dear friend will you help me?" Jamie put his hand on Soul shoulder. Soul couldn't let this happen. James calculations were right. "Yes James I will help you." Jamie smiled then ran to get a pencil. Soul graved one off the papers. "How can this be," He crushed the paper then lit it on fire. "I will not let this happen," He looked at Jamie while he was getting a pencil. "James is smart, but not smart enough." Jamie ran to Soul with a pencil. "Lets get started!" Soul smiled at Jamie then made a huge bubble around them. Jamie looked at the bubble as it turned into blueprints for the invention. "Wow." Jamie fixed his glasses then started to write more calculations down. He wrote down the put times twenty six. Soul shook his head the wrote time thirty. Jamie nodded then continued.