Full description

Charlotte is turning 16 today and she's a werewolf. That means that she gets a big party where she's supposed to find her mate. She has 5 older sisters and she's the only one out of the six of them that hasn't found her mate yet. You'd think that being the alpha's youngest child she'd be spoiled, but the truth be told none in the whole pack does that, none there has so much as cared if she's alive or dead in a very long time, much less spoiled her in any way.

The thing that she has been craving for, for a very long time now is a mate, someone that will always love her, take care of her, protect her, someone that will take her away from this horrible pack. But unfortunately for her things turn out different, way different then she had hopped or imagined them to be. Yes, she does find her mate today, but he is...nothing like she imagined or wanted him to be at all.

Damon Sorcrest is the Alpha of the Sorcrest Pack of werewolves, he is old, very old, compared to young Charlotte and he is a cold, heartless jerk that doesn't want a mate, but he won't reject her either, neither will he be rejected by her. So what does he do??? Well, he does the weirdest thing that anyone can imagine, he just takes her away from her soo called family and pack, and brings her back home with him.

Now the interesting thing about little Charlotte is that she isn't only a werewolf, no, she's a half-breed. But how? How is it possible for her to be a half-breed, if both of her parents are werewolves??? Did something happen to her?? Is this a weird result of what the pack and her father have been doing to her for the past 13 years?? It's actually easy, Charlotte inherited it, she inherited the blood of her grandma from her father's side, but oddly enough none knows about this, except her grandparents and the ones in her grandmother's side of the family that is. For some strange reason neither her parents, sisters, their mates, or anyone else from the pack for that matter can even tell that she's remotely different then them, much less that she's a half-breed.

What do you think happens after she is accepted into her mate's pack?? Her demon powers start going haywire and she turns from little Ms Quiet and Submissive to Ms Badass Demon.

What's the deal with the whole "crest" thing?? Well, "Crest" Packs are actually ancient, super elite warrior packs and there is only five of them left in the whole wide world. How so? Why are there only soo few of these packs left??? The others were completely whipped out by numerous wars throughout the centuries...with themselves, vampires, demons and on very rare occasions with werefoxes. Why are they super elite warriors?? What's the difference between them and normal warrior packs?? The differences are: their traditions, rules, power levels, and of course the fact that unlike other werewolves they have powers. The Sorcrest Pack is actually the 2nd largest Crest Pack out of the remaining five.